How to care for your skin without using products

Rumaisa Adeel

Limit your time in the sun. ...
Sleep on a silk or satin pillowcase. ...
Drink water. ...
Opting out of sugar. ...
Don't pick and don't touch your face. ...
Shower and wash your face with lukewarm water (not hot!) ...
Wash your makeup brushes. ...
Find ways to manage stress.

D

DS148DS

I agree that you should wash your skin well with cold water, use creams suitable initially for your skin type, and recommend jojoba oil for your face to nourish and moisturize the skin.

D

DS148DS

I agree that you should wash your skin well with cold water, use creams suitable initially for your skin type, and recommend thirst oil for eyelids and wrinkles.

Empress

Verified member
There are a lot of ways that we can use to take care of our skin without using chemical product just like the ones you mentioned and there are also home remedies as well that we can use to take care of our skin like lemon, tumeric, honey, Olive oil and aloe vera they are all natural herbs

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yeah I think that the African countries are worse hit because even with the rules in place sometimes they are inefficient so people still produce these harmful products and still get away with them. So it is on the individuals to avoid buying or using them. It is matter to go the natural route of eating right and having healthy lifestyle
Seriously here you may even encounter a live production of harmful substance but you do not have an appropriate authority to report it to because they do not really care. But in the Western countries all these things do not happen, everything is well organised that you report anything to the appropriate authority and action is carried out with immediate effect.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think this is mostly rampant in some African countries because there is no laws and regulation that guides production of goods and services . There are some cream that may be dangerous because of the chemical in them. And also process food sometimes may not be good for the body since it does not have any reasonable nutritional value.
Yeah I think that the African countries are worse hit because even with the rules in place sometimes they are inefficient so people still produce these harmful products and still get away with them. So it is on the individuals to avoid buying or using them. It is matter to go the natural route of eating right and having healthy lifestyle

Xachima

We should always wash our face before going to bed to prevent pimples or acne face and there are also a lot of home remedies to care for skin instead of using cream that will endanger our health like using aloe vera, tumeric and lemon and we can also use garlic as well it works for pimples

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The skin is the largest part of the body since it covers everywhere. You would be doing it a world of good if you avoid using harsh chemicals or products on it. You can achieve this by naturally caring for your skin. The following ways can help you achieve this:

• Take about 8 glasses of water to remove toxins
  • Spend less sun in the sun daily
  • Avoid going through stressful situations to avoid early onset of wrinkles
  • Reduce your intake of sugar if you can’t take completely off it
  • For the skin on your face, avoid touching it with dirty hands
  • Eat healthy fruits to help nourish the skin
  • Take your bath daily to keep the skin clean
So how do you naturally care for your skin?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yeah the truth is that humans are out to make money and also offer good products to humans whicyi applaud. But some people are just out to scam people by providing harmful products to make quick money. So buyers need to be careful when buying these products especially for the skin to avoid harmful ones
I think this is mostly rampant in some African countries because there is no laws and regulation that guides production of goods and services . There are some cream that may be dangerous because of the chemical in them. And also process food sometimes may not be good for the body since it does not have any reasonable nutritional value.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Thank you for the explanation, sometimes it is believed that the food we eat will really reflected on our body because we are actually what we are eating. the best way for you to take care of your health as I believe is to eat good fruits and vegetables as this is the only way you can have a smooth and well skin.
Yeah the truth is that humans are out to make money and also offer good products to humans whicyi applaud. But some people are just out to scam people by providing harmful products to make quick money. So buyers need to be careful when buying these products especially for the skin to avoid harmful ones

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for the explanation, sometimes it is believed that the food we eat will really reflected on our body because we are actually what we are eating. the best way for you to take care of your health as I believe is to eat good fruits and vegetables as this is the only way you can have a smooth and well skin.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good tips to take care of the skin. Indeed using skin chemicals and products has become so common these days. Yet they end up not working or the produce side effects such as skin lightening and alergies. It is truly best to go back to natural ways of taking care of the skin. Learning to control stress and eating healthy are the best ways of naturally taking care of the skin.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Many soaps contain harmful chemicals that can damage your skin if you use soaps in an excessive manner. It is far much better to use natural substnaces and herbs to make your skin healthier. Unfortunately, such herbs are not easy to get because of counterfiet herbs getting sold in my city and country. What are some home products that we can use if herbs are not available?
Yeah you are right soaps just like any body wash contains chemicals that can be detrimental to the skin if not really careful with the use. As such it is good to reduce their usage to enable the skin to breathe better. Using the natural means as listed above works better for me than any herbs. Though herbs the good ones are good

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I agree with the title that we should not be using chemical products. In fact there are many issues now about the excessive use of alcohol as protection against covid. The skin is best when there is no chemical. Even excessive use of soap is not good. My take about using soap is only with the hands but in bathing once a day will do and twice a day is the maximum.

Many soaps contain harmful chemicals that can damage your skin if you use soaps in an excessive manner. It is far much better to use natural substnaces and herbs to make your skin healthier. Unfortunately, such herbs are not easy to get because of counterfiet herbs getting sold in my city and country. What are some home products that we can use if herbs are not available?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I agree with the title that we should not be using chemical products. In fact there are many issues now about the excessive use of alcohol as protection against covid. The skin is best when there is no chemical. Even excessive use of soap is not good. My take about using soap is only with the hands but in bathing once a day will do and twice a day is the maximum.
Yeah a lot of products have very harsh chemicals in them; as such it isn’t always the best to use them. It will be a lot better to use less of them while going the natural route more. Doing it this way will help keep the skin away from damages

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor