How to Choose a Legit Survey Site

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
When choosing a legit survey site, make sure it offers good rewards. This way, you'll know you're getting value for your time. Most paid survey sites have a cap on how much you can earn, and restrictions on how long you can keep the points. This means that you won't be able to withdraw your earnings for a long time. Instead, choose a site that offers the best rewards, and if you're unhappy, move on.

These are some of the options to consider when choosing a survey site:
  • Check the payout minimum. Before you take any survey or sign up. Most survey sites have a minimum payout amount. This is fair to the company, because they'll have to pay a processing fee to receive your payments. This information should be listed under the FAQs, Terms, and Conditions, and Privacy Policy. A minimum payout of $10 or $20 is perfectly acceptable. Anything more than this is a scam.
  • A legitimate survey site will have a much lower minimum payout. Look for a minimum payout amount. Most survey sites have a minimum payout amount. The minimum is reasonable for both the company and the member. You'll want to get your surveys as fast as possible and accumulate your balance. Once you've reached the maximum payout, you can withdraw your balance anytime. Most survey companies offer payouts of between $1 and $5, but you can usually expect to make even more. Typically, you'll be paid instantly via PayPal or any other payment method.
  • The payout amount should be reasonable. While the minimum payout amount is important, it's also a sign of a legitimate survey site. The site should provide links to real addresses, names, and dates. In contrast, fake sites usually have nonsense information, including a fake company name and address. This is an important factor to keep in mind when deciding which survey site to sign up with. But be wary of the small payouts that you're offering!
  • A legit survey site will not charge you to join. It will partner with businesses and pay them a fee for the information you provide. You should never pay more than that, as these sites don't pay you as much as you should. However, a good survey site will not charge you at all when you sign up, so beware of scams. If you don't like this, then don't use it.
  • A legit survey site should list a link to the data in its surveys. The data should be linked to real people, with real addresses and dates. If a survey site has fake addresses and names, that is a red flag. A scamming website will require you to pay a processing fee. You should never have to pay more than the minimum payout. You can easily withdraw the funds you have earned on a legitimate survey site.

Sichilongo Amos

When choosing a legit survey site, make sure it offers good rewards. This way, you'll know you're getting value for your time. Most paid survey sites have a cap on how much you can earn, and restrictions on how long you can keep the points. This means that you won't be able to withdraw your earnings for a long time. Instead, choose a site that offers the best rewards, and if you're unhappy, move on.

These are some of the options to consider when choosing a survey site:
  • Check the payout minimum. Before you take any survey or sign up. Most survey sites have a minimum payout amount. This is fair to the company, because they'll have to pay a processing fee to receive your payments. This information should be listed under the FAQs, Terms, and Conditions, and Privacy Policy. A minimum payout of $10 or $20 is perfectly acceptable. Anything more than this is a scam.
  • A legitimate survey site will have a much lower minimum payout. Look for a minimum payout amount. Most survey sites have a minimum payout amount. The minimum is reasonable for both the company and the member. You'll want to get your surveys as fast as possible and accumulate your balance. Once you've reached the maximum payout, you can withdraw your balance anytime. Most survey companies offer payouts of between $1 and $5, but you can usually expect to make even more. Typically, you'll be paid instantly via PayPal or any other payment method.
  • The payout amount should be reasonable. While the minimum payout amount is important, it's also a sign of a legitimate survey site. The site should provide links to real addresses, names, and dates. In contrast, fake sites usually have nonsense information, including a fake company name and address. This is an important factor to keep in mind when deciding which survey site to sign up with. But be wary of the small payouts that you're offering!
  • A legit survey site will not charge you to join. It will partner with businesses and pay them a fee for the information you provide. You should never pay more than that, as these sites don't pay you as much as you should. However, a good survey site will not charge you at all when you sign up, so beware of scams. If you don't like this, then don't use it.
  • A legit survey site should list a link to the data in its surveys. The data should be linked to real people, with real addresses and dates. If a survey site has fake addresses and names, that is a red flag. A scamming website will require you to pay a processing fee. You should never have to pay more than the minimum payout. You can easily withdraw the funds you have earned on a legitimate survey site.
Indeed people need to be well awarded handsomely for the effort and time being dedicated into these surveys.

Shigobad2020

I have fall victims of survey sites and i have wasted my time because most survey site will allow you to participate and even allow you answer some question by wasting your time , but when it comes to the end of the survey , they will tell you that you are not eligible for the survey ,
That's the main reason to first make research on the survey sites to know your eligibility before registering , and you also need to know the amount of money been paid on each site to know the authenticity of the survey site.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to making money, there are many ways to make money on the Internet. Searching and selecting the right kind of survey site might be a really tough job. However, there are many great ways to choose the right kind of legit survey site for yourself.

Search For Reviews

Before joining any kind of survey site, you must search for the reviews and try to find out if the website is legitimate. Of course, you may encounter many fake reviews online but searching for genuine one could be a possibility because not all the reviews are fake. Reviews can seriously help you to decide whether the site is worth joining.

Contact The Site

A genuine website will respond to you in a quick manner so you must contact the administration and see when you get a response. Apart from that, you may contact and ask them if they send surveys to your country or not.

Join Reputable Survey Sites

If you are not able to find the right survey site for yourself, then you must look for reputable sites online that pay a good amount of money. Some of the reputable sites re Swag bucks, Inboxdollars, Survey Savvy, etc.

M

Manris

Before you get started and join the site, I advise you to select the best survey site from the list. For example from "PaidFromSurveys" there are good, legal and trusted survey sites. And then see if it is available in your country, the payout method, the minimum withdrawal threshold, the age of joining, and the like.

arunima25

Verified member
It's very informative post. Thank you for sharing these valid points.
I agree that the withdrawal amount for any site including the survey sites should not be too high. That's a risk. One might take a long time to reach the high thresholds and many a times the site might go down the drain before one reaches the threshold value. That can be really upsetting as one would have lost not only the money earned but also all the time and effort are invested in making that money.
It is always wise to go with the old players in the market. They are trusted ones and have stayed in the market for some time. Many new sites come with tall promises but ate not able to sustain.
And you are right about the red flags. One should be careful about those.
And last but not the least, the site should be suitable for the geographical location where one resides. It's always said and is well proved that earning through surveys work better for tier 1 countries. The same sites might not be lucrative for tier 1 countries. So, geographical location plays an important part.
And last but not the least, from my personal experience I would say that sites that give shorted surveys are better to earn from. The compensation is worth the time spent. Disqualifying in middle of a long survey is so frustrating and is a waste of all time and effort.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I don't really like survey site like that dice the time I visited a survey site, I completed like 2 to 3 surveys and I wasn't credited the most annoying part was that most of this survey sites only accepts PayPal in other to pay their members which is really frustrating because PayPal isn't supported in my country maybe If I someone here can refer me to a better site where I can get paid in other supported method like crypto currency I will be happy to join.

Other ways to know a legit site is knowing the minimum payment threshold, any site that has a high minimum threshold isn't that trust worthy because some times it doesn't pay its members to be sure, read reviews about the site before you join.