How to choose a most optimal forex broker to start doing business with?

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex traders need the most optimal forex broker to start doing business with. So, you have to choose wisely in that case. Review and rating are most helpful to find a good broker. I select a regulated broker like Eurotrader. It makes safety for your fund. There are a lot of scam brokers. Traders often face scam brokers in their brokers. In order to test their services, you have to try their demo account first.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Forex trading requires a combination of good brokers. You can't make a profit without trading brokers. I must work with the right broker to trade. For example, I have been working with Eurotrader brokers for a long time. I am also enjoying many benefits here.

Victorial

I think this thread should be dedicated to Eurotrader brokers. Lots of comments have been made by people about this broker but they are not yet convinced to me. I need a comprehensive review of the broker and why it is a better choice than other brokers out there. If one chooses a bad broker, the funds are at risk and it can be very challenging to make profits. I am currently using FBS and I know some of their policies and why they are not so good a broker

Farhamand88

Forex trading requires a combination of good brokers. You can't make a profit without trading brokers. I must work with the right broker to trade. For example, I have been working with Eurotrader brokers for a long time. I am also enjoying many benefits here.
Agree but are the brokers relaible, one must have the basic knowlege of how they operate or else they can take advantage from us.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Selecting a good broker is very important in trading and at the same time it is a very difficult task also. Low spreads, speedy execution, smart withdrawal and security of money we require all these. In case the broker has low liquidity it may stand up to slippage. Security of the money is moreover basic. The broker should be a regulated broker. That is the reason I am trading with Eurotrader. The broker gives me very low spreads as low as 0 pips and felixble leverage from 1: 1 to 1:500 with instant execution.

Kingstone

Just like we have lots of currency pairs in the forest market, there are also hundreds of brokers that are available for traders to choose from. Just have to be careful and choose a broker that is verified reliable and trusted. Or some tend to be regulated by the government, you still have to make your research especially when it comes to their payment methods like withdrawal or deposit. You also have to know their spreads if it is too high or low. If it's low then it's a good broker but they will be charging some commission to cover up. Do not trade with any less famous broker or with any proven tracks of reliability or that have paid people before.
I use many brokers depending on the kind of account I am trading and they are all good.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is always a kind of dilemma that comes with trying to choose a particular forex broker and I will always advise people to take their time in doing so because of just how important it is. If you are trying to choose a broker it is very important that you should choose one that is going to allow you to trade with a demo account especially as a beginner. You will definitely want to open an account also with a broker that has a very low deposit and with over minimum so that you can be able to manage your risk accordingly.

rextee

Choosing the right broker for yourself is not an easy task. I remember I tested different brokers for two months before deciding to open an account with Coinexx. To be honest I wasn’t fully satisfied to deposit my money with them but the good part was there was no minimum initial deposit so I took a chance and it worked. I think as beginners we all are usually a bit hesitant to go with any broker and also there is a lot of information available that it often confuses you. Now I consider what I want from a broker and go with the one that is offering all those features. No unnecessary fuss!

Shrubbery

Take suggestions from other traders about the brokers they have been using because chances are you will get trusted names that can work for you. But don’t go blindly by what others suggest. Try to check the brokers’ features on your own also.

Revetment

It takes time and a lot of effort to find the right broker. Test the broker as per your trading needs and see whether they fit perfectly or not.

Jentacular

It’s best to go with forex brokers that offer a wide range of currency pairs to their clients. Also, check if they offer plenty of trading tools that you need for your trading.

CrozeGrog

If you keep reading about a broker and don’t use them on your own, you may not know what they are good at and what they don’t offer. To understand that, make use of a demo account and test all the features on your own so that you have an idea of what to expect when you go live.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Apart from the Euro trader , there are other ways you can select the best forex broker for your trading , the most important thing you have to consider here should be your location because location plays an important role when choosing a forex broker .

In any location you are the most important thing you have to consider should be the popularity of the forex broker you are choosing for your trading.
During the choosing process you also have to read their terms and condition to really understand how it work and also their payment method to see if it is suitable for you.

It may not really be advisable for you to go for those that are not popular because those may be risky and sometimes you may even be at risk of being scammed since not all forex broker are trusted and as a result of this I believe the most popular one will even by the most trusted.

When I was trading Forex then as a newbie using a demo account I was using the xm forex brokers that was introduced to me by Google but I don't really know much if it is acceptable here in my locations.

JoeSeki

To select the most suitable broker for yourself, you should know what all you’ll need for your strategy to be effective. My trading strategy involves high frequency trading, so I choose brokers who are able to provide lower spreads and good execution speed. Currently using Finprotrading because their average spread is 0.3 pips. And there’s rarely any slippage. Works for me!

HeavLeighGill

Scammers are everywhere these days. In order to find a good broker, you have to do a lot of comparing when it comes to costs (spreads, commission, withdrawal, or hidden charges like inactivity and account maintenance. You also have to make sure the broker offers solid customer support, a good trading platform, and access to all of the instruments you're looking to trade. AT that point, I usually check Forex Peace Army to read reviews to make sure it's a legitimate company. If anyone is looking to save time, I'd recommend opening a 0 commission account through CedarFX, but there are many other suitable options as well.

SANIA

I have recently starter with forex trading and I am struggling with how to cash out my crypto currency.
I have found this thread really helpful I will definitely try this and will really utlize this information for future exchanges.

glabella

Scammers are everywhere these days. In order to find a good broker, you have to do a lot of comparing when it comes to costs (spreads, commission, withdrawal, or hidden charges like inactivity and account maintenance. You also have to make sure the broker offers solid customer support, a good trading platform, and access to all of the instruments you're looking to trade. AT that point, I usually check Forex Peace Army to read reviews to make sure it's a legitimate company. If anyone is looking to save time, I'd recommend opening a 0 commission account through CedarFX, but there are many other suitable options as well.
FPA is certainly a good resource for customer reviews, finalized on fxview after seeing good reviews there.