How to choose promotion methods?

T

Twilight

In view of the current social situation, it will be more convenient to publicize your enterprises and products through social media, such as Facebook, twitter, etc

Use pictures or videos to display more intuitively.

I wonder if there are other better publicity methods?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are two major ways in which you can promote your brand or product on social media. The first one is to engage a free promotion which usually takes a longer time to yield results. The other method is to engage in page promotion but you need huge amount of cash in order to be successful with this one.

linneasandel

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media sites are excellent for advertising any business online. Promotional products, custom sign banners, newspapers, newsletters, flyers, and other techniques, in addition to these, are excellent ways to raise brand recognition. You may use these techniques to boost your branding.

D

Deleted member 28127

There are two major ways in which you can promote your brand or product on social media. The first one is to engage a free promotion which usually takes a longer time to yield results. The other method is to engage in page promotion but you need huge amount of cash in order to be successful with this one.
You can target your daily budget like for example 5 $ per day means 150 $ per month unless you are setting unlimited promotion this will cost for sure a lot of money. Geolocalisation may increase the cost per promotion rather than worldwide promotion because the program will filter search results displaying based on the criteria you are settling when running your advertisement on Facebook Ads Platform or any other platform (like Instagram or Tiktok). So do not think I need 1000 $ per month for page promotion.

DouglasJones

Instagram is said to have the highest percentage of return per unit of advertising spend. But I have not tested this myself in practice.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think it is a good idea to promote your website or any other thing related to business on social media. However, contrary to what people actually think, I do not really believe that promoting things on social media is a piece of cake. It takes a lots of effort and time to get the ideal results you want.

D

Deleted member 28127

I think it is a good idea to promote your website or any other thing related to business on social media. However, contrary to what people actually think, I do not really believe that promoting things on social media is a piece of cake. It takes a lots of effort and time to get the ideal results you want.
Many social media users don't want to see any kind of advertisement on their wall what is the result of social media promotion? It can be divided into two possible scenarios: If it is sponsored ad means you pay money to Facebook for product promotion then it is fine administration of Facebook will ignore any flag to your sponsored post however if it is kind of free promotion then they will flag your product or post and remove it as spam.