How to convert the airtime you bought from your bank to money

Ajebo25

Verified member
As we all know that we are in the age of the Internet where everything is now easy to do from your phone going unlike old times where you have to go to the bank before you we be able to make transaction of money to another person's bank accounts but recently now you can transact through phones from the Comfort of your home you can either use a Ussd code are you can easily transact morning to all the banks and even pay your bills directly from you mobile banking app weather on Android or ios.

Well recently the banks as introduce a. Method which we can use to buy airtime directly from our bank account without having to go and buy normal voucher like we normally do well this is what's many people has been using for many time now but they are some problems attached to it I have seen and instance where someone mistakenly buys data which he dosent need probably because I mistakely added am additional zero this has caused a lot of trouble and i have finaly come with a solution.

Download glover app from the app store or Google play and you will be able to convert your airtime back to cash immediately

Or you can simply call the bank customer care or go to their branch but if they refuse to give you back your money then use the app which I introduced above.