How to Convert Your Paid Traffic

Mika

VIP Contributor
Traffic conversion means people visiting your websites and stores will interact with your ads or your products. People interacting with your ads and products means people are clicking on your ads and buying products, When people click on ads and buy products, you will be making money. Therefore, the primary aim of getting traffic is to generate revenue through ads or product sales.

There are different ways to build traffic, for instance, SEO and digital marketing, etc. For many people, SEO can hardly bring traffic because they are unable to rank their website higher on search engines. Therefore, the second option is their preferred choice. Buying traffic is one of the common digital marketing methods used by many marketers, business owners, and website owners.

If you are buying traffic, you might also be thinking about how to convert your paid traffic. Here are a few tips to help you get a converting paid traffic.

Build a good strategy for your paid traffic campaign

Plan your budget, do not burn your fingers by setting a high budget or do not set a too low budget

Create a landing page that can grab visitors’ attention

Write a copy that grabs buyers’ attention

Buy traffic on multiple platforms

Use automation to track your performance.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Before you think about converting paid traffic, you need to know what kind of traffic you can buy and what kind of traffic you should not buy, you should also know where to buy traffic, and where you should never buy traffic. If you are running adsense on your site, never use PTC site. Adsense categorized PTC traffic as incentivized traffic which is strictly prohibited by Adsense. You can use PTC traffic if your site is trying to sell products that help people to make money for example a book with a title "How to make money in 30 days."

D

Deleted member 13140

i don't think buying traffic is really that good, i mean it's just like buying followers only this time, the traffic you buy might actually convert, although i don't see running ads as buying traffic though it sounds exactly like it but i don't thin it is, i consider it buying traffic when you use ppc or when you visit third party sites and pay them to display your site somewhere, that is buying traffic and i think it's not good because it can not be sustainable, the trick is to invest in SEO so you can actually get organic traffic from your effort, So either you spend money on audit or coaching or you just buy backlinks, which i also guess is against google

websiteee

With the help of paid traffic, you can grow your brand visibility and rank in a short time. You can enhance your brand visitors and click-through rate with paid traffic conversion.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If your website is not receiving traffic, you will be in such a desperation that you just pay money when you see an offer such as "get 10K daily targeted traffic." In most cases the offer like this one is just a fake offer, or they are trying to get you software generated traffic, and not the real human traffic even though they claim to give you real human traffic.