How to create a blog on blogger

Moni2402

Hello! This time I am going to show you how you can create a blog in a simple way
Before creating a blog, it is essential to define what the objective you want to achieve with it is, as this definition will guide your entire content strategy.
You don't get anywhere if you don't know where you want to go. You can't have a blog just because it works for others.

It is essential to have a plan to guide your strategy and subsequently measure your results. Let's look at some of the main goals with blogging:

-Generate authority
As we have seen, the production of content for a blog can transform your company, brand or name into
a reference in the market.
-Educate the market
Many times your audience does not understand the market in which it operates or what your product or service is for. The blog can be an essential tool to educate your audience and lead them to your product. Especially if what you intend to do is something unprecedented in your market.
-Generate Brand Awareness
Brand Awareness can be translated as “brand perception”, that is, it is the way the public sees your brand. The blog can be a fundamental tool to reach new audiences and present your brand in a friendly way, generating connection and a positive perception from the market.
-Generate engagement with your brand
The blog enables public interactions with your brand, avoiding one-way communication. In addition, the contents are easily shared.
-Generate engagement with your brand
The blog enables public interactions with your brand, avoiding one-way communication. In addition, the contents are easily shared.
-Increase the lifetime value
LifeTime-Valu is a sales and marketing metric that estimates the potential for future revenue and profit generated by a customer. The quality content in the after-sales can lead the customer to new purchases or to hire your service for a longer time.
-Generate Qualified Leads
The blog is one of the main tools to capture the contact of your potential customers. In addition, to educate the market and lead the customer through the sales funnel, the blog is essential to qualify those leads for the sales team.
-Increase sales
Blogs help guide the customer through the sales journey and introduce your brand to new readers every day. This, combined with market education, Brand Awareness and lead capture results in an increase in the number of sales of your brand.
-Write for pleasure
Blogs don't always need to have a business purpose. They help to develop your communication skills, better formulate your thoughts and expand your knowledge. Although this chapter is directed at companies,
All the good practices mentioned here can also be adapted for the success of a personal blog.

How to create a blog:

-Access Blogger.
-On the left, click the down arrow.
-Click on New Blog.
-Write the name you want to give to your blog.
-Press Next.
-Choose an address or URL for the blog.
-Click Save.

Shaf

Verified member
Blogger is one of the best platforms to create your free blog, seconded by WordPress. This is especially if you have any plans to monetize it with ads without paying for hosting or domain name.

Another advantage is that it's owned by Google, so many believe you can get additional advantage on search engines this way, but I've not yet tested this. It's also easy to use for both beginners and seasoned pros alike.

henrymartin

1. Choose your blog name and get your blog hosting.
  2. Start your blog by adding WordPress.
  3. Pick a simple theme to make your blog your own.
  4. Add two key blogging plugins to find your readers and track stats.
  5. Write compelling content to create a blog that your readers love.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have about three blogs on blogger platform. One of the things I like about blogger platform is that it is very easy for you to create your blog and also be able to start posting. They have a lot of features that you make you design a beautiful blog but the problem I have with them is the kind of reviews I read online, that your blog will be deleted at any time. It is one of the things stopping me from posting quality articles.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Creating a blog sire, business website via wordpress software is simply my best pick. Building a blog site there is as easy like ABC. Wordpress have almost a the features to make your site look authentic, meet the demand of a complete website. It has custom plugins, themes, and addons to help improve the usability and background appearance.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing the procedure on creating a blog in Blogger dot com. I have 3 blogs there but all are not active anymore. I lost the motivation to update my blogs for several reasons. But the primary reason is the slashed revenue sharing that caused the 50% cut in the earnings. Oh well, maybe I will create a new blog but not in Blogger anymore.