How To Create A Blog With Good Page Speed Score

Hi, Guys, and thanks for viewing my post. In this world that we are speed is a major criteria for improving the user experience for your website.

The question is why should I work on my Blog Page Speed?

There is no doubt that if your website is slow, your visitors could end up leaving your website without reading any of your content which can also reduce the revenue you generate for your blog or your business website.

One other thing is Google now favours websites with Good Page speed scores in Search results, which means you can have an edge over your competitors just by have a better Page speed.

How can I create a Blog with high Page speed?

1. Use a very light Theme or Design, if you are a WordPress user in which many bloggers/publishers nowadays use to build their blog. I recommend using this WordPress theme to create your Blog.

2. Use AMP, adopting AMP would help speed up your website and this can be done by installing an AMP Plugin See recommended AMP WordPress Plugin.

3. Install Less Plugins : For Wordpress users, if you want your Blog to be pretty fast or load fast then you need to reduce the number of plugins you install, only install plugins you need or that is needed to make your website. In our other articles, I will share recommended plugins for your WordPressess Blog Website.

4. Install and activate Site Kit Plugin for WordPress Users.

Thanks for Reading this short piece hope you have learnt one or two things.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I use a light weight theme, If you use a light weigh theme, your website will have a great loading speed. I also fewer plugins. If you use too many plugins, your website will take time to load. When I use images, I always make sure to use images with smaller sizes.