Surveys How to Create an Online Survey

Badsha Shamim

How to Create an Online Survey

It's easy to create an online survey. All it takes is a clever team of engineers and coders, and a smart business person.

Hiring a team depends on how you choose to do it. You can use someone you trust, or you can go out and hire a freelancer.

Rather than coding it yourself, all you're doing is writing up what you want the engineers and coders to create. The best way to do it is to do it cheap. Surveys don't have to be super fancy; we're just trying to find out what our customers want.

Pay your team to do the work, but always go for the most economical option. You don't want to go broke from a simple survey

D

Deleted member 28127

To create online survey you have to work with survey provider then place html code for human verification by passing survey then request from online worker to download a text file in your website where they have to pass a survey to go to download section and you earn commission and mark task as satisfied I see many are doing this day in Rapidworkers and everything is going fine.

MNelly

It's easy to create an online survey. All it takes is a clever team of engineers and coders, and a smart business person.

Hiring a team depends on how you choose to do it. You can use someone you trust, or you can go out and hire a freelancer.

Rather than coding it yourself, all you're doing is writing up what you want the engineers and coders to create. The best way to do it is to do it cheap. Surveys don't have to be super fancy; we're just trying to find out what our customers want.

Pay your team to do the work, but always go for the most economical option. You don't want to go broke from a simple survey
Online survey just don't really work
I have tried several times but nothing is working ..Simple questions but no payment .you answer all questions correctly but there is no payment

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know these survey get their money? At times the questions they ask is either too simple or don't require the users to be honest, yet they pay the users. I don't want to believe they only get their money through traffic alone. If I know how it works, I may love to venture into it because it is relatively scare in my country.

D

Deleted member 28127

I don't know these survey get their money? At times the questions they ask is either too simple or don't require the users to be honest, yet they pay the users. I don't want to believe they only get their money through traffic alone. If I know how it works, I may love to venture into it because it is relatively scare in my country.
When you complete let's says an app download then this advertiser is paying 0,25 $ per download then advertising media is getting a fee and credit you 0,22 $ and then you pay back the person how has completed your survey 0,18 $ as simple as that as your commission is 0,04 $. However some other tasks pays higher so let's say another announcer is paying 0,36 $ per download then 0,33 $ to you and you pay fixed commission 0,18 $ to the person performing the download to bypass human verification and show code in downloaded text file after pass human verification.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is easier said than done. It's requires a rigorous work to put survey site on track . You need to get sponsors from the companies that need their products reviewed.
Survey is what all companies should do regularly most especially when a new product is launched.
It will allow them gather opinions of their clients on the products or services they offered to them.

D

Deleted member 28127

It is easier said than done. It's requires a rigorous work to put survey site on track . You need to get sponsors from the companies that need their products reviewed.
Survey is what all companies should do regularly most especially when a new product is launched.
It will allow them gather opinions of their clients on the products or services they offered to them.
I know most of users are using common adscence media of survey then you may find survey placed on several sites are comment like adgate so you have to have your website approved by adsence media like yuno or offertoro and then it really requires some programmation tricks to complete setup survey plugin in your site then you start earning from survey completed by your members and guests.

TOFAYEL123

Survey is nothing but the wastage of precious time.Surveys are for the richest countries like Au,Ca,Uk,USA.

D

Deleted member 28127

Survey is nothing but the wastage of precious time.Surveys are for the richest countries like Au,Ca,Uk,USA.
You can hire freelancers from Au, CA, UK and USA to complete survey in your site as simple as that you didn't require to be resident of one of these countries for such purpose that's why earn from survey using a VPN is not recommanded but place survey tags on your website in addition hire freeelancers to complete survey in your site for a commission will be a good money earn.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
In developed countries, many businesses use a lot of money to know the opinion of their customers. Those customers help them to make wise choice when they want to produce any product. Sometimes government agencies also use it to know the opinion of their citizens. So where they get the money is not really the problem because it is part of their project and business plan.