If you’re sick and tired of wasting your hard-earned money on
Facebook Ads that don’t convert, maybe it’s time to...
Discover How to create Automated Social Media Campaigns That sell.
Discover how a revolutionary new tool can help you legally and ethically
“hijack” Facebook’s multi-billion-dollar AI infrastructure,
and use it to grow your following, increase engagement, and boost sales.

Contrary to what many gurus say running FB ads is easy.

What’s hard is running PROFITABLE ads that bring high ROI on each $1 invested.

And the truth is, there are many things “working” against you on achieving that goal:
  • People’s attention is getting shorter and shorter and you’re having less and less time to capture it. According to a Microsoft study, the human attention span is 8 seconds!
  • Facebook constantly makes changes inside its Ads Manager and its algorithm. This makes it harder for you to always be on top of what’s working now.
  • Due to increased competition, the cost of advertising is constantly going up. Because of this, it’s getting harder and harder to be profitable and justify a higher ad budget.

Last edited by a moderator:

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you really wants to make enough profit with your social media campaign, you need to look beyond automation in your process. it is very important to track your campaign anytime you are running an advert on any of the social media platforms. Tracking will give you the ability to do split test among the campaigns so that it will be much easier for you to choose the winning one and scale it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really understand what you are saying but to me generally i considered social media advertisement as one of the most effective form of advertisement especially to advertise your digital product or skill. A lot of people are using it most especially affiliate marketers to make a lot of money online which there is nothing wrong with that.