How To Develop Intuition in The Forex Markets

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Most successful forex traders will tell you they don't have any any particular astrology but what they have is intuition in the market you do not have to follow any sort of rules or rigid mechanical strategy, they just go on the charts look at it and take a trade and surprisingly the end of making money and when you try to do the same thing you fail, the difference between you and them is they have developed and intuition for the market they do not have to make assumptions, they already know what the market would do, so it's pretty easy for them to navigate through.

To build this kind of intuition you have to spend a lot of time on the charts day in and day out, hour after hour, minutes after minute, if you do this consistently for 6 month you would be able to read the chart intuitively, when I started a spend a lot of time staring at the charts without doing anything, I'm not trying to trade just observing what the market does and react to different levels and overtime I don't need to draw lines, I can trade naked chart and make profits so definitely just have to put in the time