ktucker

AdobeStock_95658277-862x647-thegem-blog-default.jpeg
Your purpose is what you want your life to represent. It is generally revealed through your long range goals. Your purpose provides orientation and direction for your journey through life. It is your reason for living. Like a ship's compass, your purpose guides you when all else fails. No one can choose your purpose for you. Only you can determine it for yourself.
Your purpose is identified with the quality of your life. It is not how long you live, but rather what you do.

It is not the duration of your life, but the donation
you make to life that really counts.

Many of the truly great achievers in history had relatively short lives. You must be obsessed with your purpose. Eat it, sleep it, breathe it, think about it, and act on it every moment of every day.

Live your life so that the use of your life
will outlive your life.

Ask yourself the following questions:

1. Am I the person I really want to be?
  2. Am I living a meaningful life?
  3. What am I doing to realize a meaningful life?
  4. What am I doing to make my dreams and visions come true?
  5. What important contribution do I have to make to the world?
  6. What do I want my life to stand for?
When you answer these questions, be honest with yourself. Do not deceive yourself. Take your time and carefully analyze the questions and your answers. Once you can articulate the answers to these questions, immediately develop a plan of action to implement your answers.

Realize that in asking the above questions and implementing your answers, you are developing a pattern and rhythm for your life. The pattern for your life embraces the finite period of time from conception to death, but the rhythm of your life embraces all eternity.