Earn Money How to Drive Traffic to Your Website

shehan anthony

Do you have a website or a blog up and running but not enough eyeballs on it well in this article I'll show you seven of the most effective ways to drive traffic to your website and what do I mean by traffic I mean thousands of unique visitors to your website every month?

so in this, I'm going to share all the best ways to drive traffic and provide realistic examples of what has worked for me and people that I know personally but in reality, you will have to try anywhere from five to ten different things and maybe one will work really well

it's just how the game is played and there's no shortcut around it
driving traffic involves a lot of effort and a lot of uncertainty in the beginning okay so let's get started first, it's important to understand the different types of traffic that there are they include organic traffic which is free traffic there's paid which is using paid advertising and then there's owned organic typically comes from social media or SEO and I'll get more into these two shortly

but if you're not sure what SEO is it stands for search engine optimization which basically means optimizing your website to appear in google search results

paid traffic typically comes from running paid ads or paying for shout outs on other websites blogs or social media accounts that already have high traffic and then you've got your own traffic which is basically like building an email list

yes you have to drive traffic elsewhere in order to build that email list but now you own it and you can take it anywhere that you need to from business to business

so now that you know the types of traffic the most important thing to understand about getting and keeping traffic is that content is king
and distribution is queen creating valuable content and how you market it and by that, i mean what is the reason that someone would want to come to your site and stay to browse around the answer is your content

whether you're teaching people informative content or providing an excellent service or product that solves a problem for people
you need high-value content to get new visitors to your site so what is valuable content it's writing the most informative and well-organized
the blog post about a topic

it's making the most engaging youtube video to teach a new skill it's giving the most realistic advice in your podcast and so on here are a few examples of different types of content that you can make you've got a blog post that is usually informative and educational and teaches

somebody about a topic you've got a youtube video which is also can be informative or it can just be entertaining and then you've got Instagram posts reels and stories which is all short-form content you've also got TikTok videos and yes

I'm serious TikTok actually works because it's all about virality and trends you've also got Linkedin which is a great source for business leads and connections and then you've also got Pinterest pins which on Pinterest this is where people are actually spending the most amount of money

because they're seeing products all over the place so having a interested account can really help drive traffic and then you've also got Facebook posts and before you get too overwhelmed and try to put content on every social media platform out there just know that your niche is probably going to live in one to two of these places

so if your niche is something like baking cookies for instance then this is probably going to be best on something like Pinterest and maybe Instagram but not so much as youtube and if your niche is something like cars this might be best on Instagram and youtube but maybe not Pinterest so doing market research on Google is going to be best for figuring out where your market lives and how you can cater to them so now you know all the different types of content and you know that content is king, well now we've got distribution is the queen so how can we actually distribute this content to get eyeballs on it so first you've got research keywords and target SEO making sure that the SEO on your website is perfectly targeted towards keywords within your niche is going to help you appear a lot higher in google search and get you a lot more organic traffic and again I have a whole video in the description about what is SEO and a few SEO tutorials on my
channel so check that outnumber two is to create social media and blog content after researching what content is best for your market start writing posts

making youtube videos making pins on Pinterest etc having valuable content on your website is crucial but sharing it on social media is an easy leg up to get more eyeballs over to your website we also use Pinterest to drive a lot of traffic you can create pins and link to your blog posts or web pages on your website, for example, my sister has a Pinterest account for her health and wellness website that she drives up to a hundred thousand visitors each month purely from creating pins and building a Pinterest account in a specific niche I also have a friend that runs a personal Instagram account about photography and drives thousands of monthly visitors to his website this way and again it all started with one single post so it's going to take some time and attention to grow it there really is no overnight hack for driving quality traffic to your site think of it this way social media is where millions and millions of eyeballs are constantly hanging out

but if you don't have a piece of content to show no one will see you so make content that not only gets you seen but is worth sharing
number three social media content collabs collaborate with competitors in your niche to gain awareness from someone else's audience how can you do this well be willing to offer your competitor valuable content for their social media account that their viewers will love and then put a link to your website in the content itself or in the description number four guest posting on blogs similar to collaborating on social media you can ask other website and blog owners if you can write a post on their site that is helpful for their audience and in this post you can include links to your website also known as a backlink

a backlink is just any link from someone else's website to yours and this really helps your site authority grow on google search so that you can appear higher in Google results backlinking is one of the highest-ranking sources that google looks for so the more backlinks you have the higher that you will appear in google search results and you also
will get traffic from that person's website that is backlinking to yours so it's a win-win for both.

next, you've got interviews so you can offer to answer questions and provide valuable information in interviews on other people's websites podcasts or next, you've got running paid to advertise so if you have a budget to work with doing paid advertising is the fastest way that you can drive traffic to a new site

this includes googling search ads display ads that appear on any site using Google AdSense to monetize their site you've got Facebook and Instagram ads youtube ads and more I recommend researching how your competition is running their ads for example display ads may work better for you than an Instagram ad so you might be asking well how do I see what they're posting as far as ads well a quick way that you can find out is to go over to their Facebook page and then go down to page transparency here you can view their entire ad library to see what they currently have running and how long they've been running it to see if it's effective or not this is a great way to get inspiration on ads that you could run and a great way to get an edge up on your competition

lastly, we've got social media to shout outs you can pay social media influencers with lots of followers to shout out your website on their Instagram Facebook Twitter tick-tock Snapchat you name it it's really simple you just reach out either through a direct message or through an email if they provide one on their account and ask them how much they charge for various types of shout outposts

the key here is to reach out to influencers who may already be endorsing products or services that relate to your website niche that way they're much more likely to say yes okay so to sum it up there are several different avenues that you can take to start driving traffic and what works for some may not work as well for others
so pay attention to your competition be patient expect to fail a few times and my personal advice is to never stop creating valuable content on social media it is by far the most effective and reliable method that I've found it's also the slow method the fast method is to do paid advertising but it's unreliable because your ad may
not convert well or maybe it does for a limited time and then fizzles out but writing valuable content on your website will give people a reason to stay and come back

My no 01 recommendation formake money online with quora

Direct >>>>https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/l751m/0

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways in which you can get traffic to your website and also be able to monetize it within some months. One of the ways is mastering SEO. With keyword research you can be able to see what people are looking for and be able to jump on it and get a lot of traffic to your new website. You can also use forums like quora and Reddit to get traffic.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the long and well stated information of dragging traffic to a blog site. Their are numerous method of bringing traffic to a website, be it blog, business website. Doing search engine optimization marketing, is an option of attracting organic traffic to a website. We can also use forums, just as you quoted. Quora is an option to advertise our website to attract people visiting our site, based on the quality of our post.

Briangsam

There are many ways to drive traffic to your website. Advertise. This one is so obvious, that I will mention it first. Get Social, mix it up. Write irresistible headlines and pay attention to On-Page SEO. Target Long-Tail Keywords and start guest blogging. Invite others to guest blog on your site.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are many ways or methods in which you can use to drive a lot of traffic to your website. The coming of many social media networks has even helped in making it easier for people to drive traffic to their website. some of the ways you can drive traffic to your website is having a social media presence. You can do this by creating a social Media account and posting valued information or even controversial topics in which can help you gather a lot of attention.

Mellorando

Banned
If your website is a site that pays people money for you doing various task you can drive traffic by paying reasonable amount of money to your users in this way you attract lot and a lot of people to visit your website and perform tax on them social media also is a good means of getting people to know about your website when others see good testimonies of those who have used to your website it will attract them to your website also

luckydraw

Now more and more people make money online, and it does need a lot of traffic to your website. I think your share does make sense. But now there are various ways to drive traffic to your website. So here I want to add another way. As far as I know, AdsPower RPA can automate business processes, automatically drawing traffic to your site. It has a free plan with 2 virtual profiles, easy to operate and quick to response.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Search engine optimisation is the most alternate way as people try to attract traffic to their sites because it pays more in advertising networks. You can also use a lot of other methods like social media which is much more reliable and one that you do not require a lot of work.