How to earn $1 daily

BAMFORD

How's your online earning journey going? How much do you earn on daily basis? Can you earn up to $1 daily? We all know that it is not easy to make money online, because we have to spend few hours looking at the screen of our smartphone or laptop before we will be able to make a reasonable amount of money daily.

Let's briefly share our own ideas or method of making $1 daily working online

Let me start with mine. Back then, I have been struggling so hard to make at least $1 daily, but I thank God now that I have found the right source to do that. Lumoxchange is my best and reliable paid to post website which I can earn $1 daily. How? Though it's always difficult to create unique content written by you, but with commitment and time i do make $1 daily creating 8 threads and 2 posts. Each thread rewards me with the credit of $0.12 then post rewards $0.03 each, calculating all together you'll see that you'll make $1.02 on daily basis. This is the best and legitimate way i do make my $1 dail

If $1 isn't okay for you, you can still go into another means of making money online. Here are some potential and legitimate ways to earn online

Online surveys: You can earn money by taking surveys for companies through websites like Swagbucks and Survey Junkie.

Selling products: You can sell products on websites like Amazon and eBay.

Affiliate marketing: You can promote other people's products and earn a commission for each sale made through your unique affiliate lin

Blogging: You can start a blog and earn money through advertising, sponsorships, and affiliate marketing

Online course creation: You can create and sell courses on platforms like Udemy, Coursera, or Teachable

Social media management: You can manage social media accounts for businesses and individuals and earn money for your services.

Last edited:

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
I personally love this write-up. To be very honest, I have been looking for a legitimate where I can make at least $1 everyday. But it was sad because during the long journey I didn't find any legit website I earn that amount of money in a day. I almost gave up until I discovered this is a teammate website called lumoxchange. While i was trolling online looking for source of income, in found it.

Am very happy here, atleast i do make $1 daily, i hope my journey here will be a successful one. What i really love about this legit site is that it has different payment method, so it's our choice to make. I love it.

Thank you so much bro for coming up with this great thread title and discussion.

Imran Noori

Verified member
Whenever I started online jobs it was very difficult for me to make $1 in a day but thankfully today I work on several paid to post websites and can make more than $3 in a day if I work regularly for several hours, beside that I am searching new ways to increase my earnings because day by day my experience and knowledge is increasing so I want to increase my earnings too.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, if you want to make a dollar a day there are different ways to achieve this , you can work on paid to post forums and you will be able to make that amount some of the forums I can personally recommend are Trendri and LumoxChange, they all pays and you can make money and be assured of getting paid if you are posting useful contents.

Then if you want to up it you can start a business online, but it can take some time before it gain any traction and you start making money from it, so it depends on what your priorities are.