How to earn at least 10 USD per month from your blog?

Mika

VIP Contributor
For a small blogger, earning $10 per month is something like a feat. If you can earn at least $10 per month from your blog, your blog is not only self-sustaining but you also start earning profits from your blog.

So, how do you earn at least $10 per month from your blog?

A-Ads: A-Ads are CPM and PPC ads combined into one. They offer banner ads. The best thing about this ad network is they do not have a minimum payment threshold if you use faucetpay payment method. They pay daily and the payment is automatic. If your site has at least 100 visits per day, you can easily earn $2-$3 per month from this ad network.

Propeller Ads: Propeller Ads provide various kinds of ads including banner ads but that is available only for big publishers. For small publishers, only pop-under ads are available. They have a $5 withdrawal threshold and you can easily earn $1-$2 per month.

Yllix: The best thing about this ad network is that they have a $1 minimum payment threshold, and they send payment daily. With 100 daily views on your blog, you can earn $1-2 per month.

Popads: Popads is one of the best pop-under ad networks. Their minimum payment threshold is just $5. You can easily make $2-$3 per month if you have at least 100 daily visits.

allison001

Verified member

Buildiing an audience is one way.
I’m going to assume that you’re already driving at least some traffic to your blog.
You don’t necessarily need to have 50,000+ visitors a day, but you should have some sort of audience.
It’s like this: In order to make money, you must have traffic.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing the kind of ads that a blogger can avail of for earning. For me, yes, earning $10 in a month is good money because it can cover the expenses for the website. I don't want the Blogger anymore and I plan to have my own website when I would create a blog again. At least I have independence in getting different kinds of ads.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Well I earn $10 per day from my blog. I came to check this post to see what you have to say regarding revenue generation for small bloggers and website owners. I must say you have explained really good points. One thing I would like to add, consider building traffic first.

Jonaville

Yeah well, I'm sure $10 per month is not really something to write home about especially when you consider the time and effort you are putting into it. But then, one has to start from somewhere right? So after reaching the $10 threshold, one should continue to aim higher than that.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You are right, you should always aim higher than that. Earning $5-$10 per month is only for the sustainability of blog and to raising the website running cost. In order to profit from your blog, you need to earn at least $10 per day. If you can earn that amount, then only your blogging will be profitable.

D

Deleted member 28127

Earning based on advertisements on blogs isn't profitable like before as half of the internet surfers are browsing using Brave Browser to earn some brave BAT from the browser while surfing. But it comes to the truth if you install an ad block detector that blocks navigation then simply visitors will quit simply the blog. The reality that blogs are going to nested ads means ads that appear as text ads where the brave browser doesn't block as part of HTML page then you manually place advertisements ads after getting paid from advertisers. Each CMS has its plugin to do this.