Earn Money How to earn at least 25 dollars on Trendri forum

Finger Geek

Verified member
Have you ever wondered what you can earn here in Trendri forum? For new visitors reading discussions on this forum for the first time. This is a paid to post forum websites, where you are paid to post replies and thread. I have been using this forum website more than 4 months now, and it has been awesome. It is the best paid to post forum sites that I have worked with.

I have worked with forumcoin, never been paid before but it is legit, beermoneyforum this I don't like as I requested for payout and more than 5 days they did not pay me. So I decided to sell my bmf points but the banned me instead.

To earn on Trendri forum. They pay
Per post reply = $0.02
Per post thread = $0.055
Per reply get on thread = $0.00650 .
Daily limit :
Post reply = 15
Post thread 10
That is post reply = $0.02 * 15 = $0.3
Post thread = $0.055 * 10 = $0.55.
Total per day = $0.3 + $0.55 =$0.85
In a week = $0.85 * 7 = $5.95
In a month = $0.85 * 30 = $25.5.
If you are consistent you can earn that every month or more.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
this is a very good calculation and I will definitely apply this method in order to make money with this particular Forum very well. The main reason a lot of people did not make real money online is that they are not committed enough in order to monetize opportunities. if you can make $25 per month on this forum and investigate on cryptocurrency that has a very good future then within one year they will definitely be on profit.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice calculation,I have been making money from forum coin because I know they are legit but I've place withdrawal and they paid me once ever since then I don't have time to engage in forum coin again, about the beermoneyforum I've never visited the site because of the bad rate a lot of people are saying about how they got bann easily.