Binance how to earn Cryptocurrency?

A

Anderson18

Crypto faucets are not that popular, but a very viable mean of income generating. Bitcoin faucets are the most popular ones and they are basically a reward system that runs in the form of a website or application that offers rewards to qualified users in form of a Satoshi. A Satoshi is a hundredth of a millionth BTC; a reward awarded for completing a task such as a capture or any other as may be required by the application or website.

The tasks may also be in form of fun activities such as playing games, watching videos, viewing certain ads. Each task that’s accomplished earns you a small portion of Bitcoin. You may need to complete quite a number of tasks to be able to make any tangible income from cryptocurrency faucets.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are some telegram bot that will give you an opportunity to earn litecoin,sometimes I did not always believe some of these telegram bot because of their high scamming rate and some of them after working for so much time they will not be able to pay you, I just believe the one I have been doing in the past few months ago that actually paid me with litecoin is real because I have received my payment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are some telegram bot that will give you an opportunity to earn litecoin,sometimes I did not always believe some of these telegram bot because of their high scamming rate and some of them after working for so much time they will not be able to pay you, I just believe the one I have been doing in the past few months ago that actually paid me with litecoin is real because I have received my payment.
Hmm, that's the first time I'm hearing that a telegram bot faucet or income generating task paid you your earnings which you worked for. Can you please help us state, how much you made in total from this telegram bot via LTC?? And also, how many days did it take you to earn such amount minimum withdrawal threshold at the telegram bot??

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hmm, that's the first time I'm hearing that a telegram bot faucet or income generating task paid you your earnings which you worked for. Can you please help us state, how much you made in total from this telegram bot via LTC?? And also, how many days did it take you to earn such amount minimum withdrawal threshold at the telegram bot??
well to the very serious their earning rate is so low that is the problem and that is what make me to stop participating in it, you can actually work consistently for three days to be paid the sum of 0.1 dollars worth of ltc which is something that is not encouraging, but they actually paid.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I am not new to Telegram bots in the form of faucets but the fact is that only very few of them are legit and if you are going to be earning from them be rest assured that you are doing that for the future gains because they come with little reward now but since we are aware that cryptocurrencies are volatile and can pump big time if one is patient then they are worth claiming.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I am not new to Telegram bots in the form of faucets but the fact is that only very few of them are legit and if you are going to be earning from them be rest assured that you are doing that for the future gains because they come with little reward now but since we are aware that cryptocurrencies are volatile and can pump big time if one is patient then they are worth claiming.
The one that I know that I legit and I'm paying is the LTC I have said above and I have also received my payment from them before, their earning rate is but you can try it out on your spare time,when you reach the maximum withdrawal they will pay you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
well to the very serious their earning rate is so low that is the problem and that is what make me to stop participating in it, you can actually work consistently for three days to be paid the sum of 0.1 dollars worth of ltc which is something that is not encouraging, but they actually paid.
For the fact they actually pay, shows that they aren't fraudulent. At least they are legitimate earning site. At least the newbies who entered into online earnings newly can start from there if they discover it and build their online reputation gradually. When i started earning online through captcha solving, i wasn't earning up to $1 in three days, i sustained from there and kept searching until i discovered some earning sites like forums, and freelancing sites that has helped increase my earnings more than i earn with captcha solving.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For the fact they actually pay, shows that they aren't fraudulent. At least they are legitimate earning site. At least the newbies who entered into online earnings newly can start from there if they discover it and build their online reputation gradually. When i started earning online through captcha solving, i wasn't earning up to $1 in three days, i sustained from there and kept searching until i discovered some earning sites like forums, and freelancing sites that has helped increase my earnings more than i earn with captcha solving.
Lolz,I can imagine what you were going through when you were trying to solve the captchas,those people will just drain all your energy and they will just pay you a small amount of money which will not even worth the data subscription and the stress they will put on your head. You have really pass through a lot in most of this earning sites

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lolz,I can imagine what you were going through when you were trying to solve the captchas,those people will just drain all your energy and they will just pay you a small amount of money which will not even worth the data subscription and the stress they will put on your head. You have really pass through a lot in most of this earning sites
You're right, they drain the battery down, takes lots of energy time and mobile data etc. But at the end it offers very low or minimal amount of reward. I spent hours during those days to solve more than 500 captchas that is very slow coming. I've really undergone stress ever since i started with online earning tasks.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Nano is another good coin one should not leave behind, there is an app called tip nano that we can easily claim this coin at very 2 hours Interval, personally I am claiming from the app and I have withdraw once , hoping to withdraw another one , I wish to hold it for a very long time when the value of the coin would have risen significantly. That's the spirit behind faucets on apps or website.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Earning through faucets can be very frustrating except for those that have the much time. I have tried earning from many faucet even playing of games but I couldn't earn tangible money. I will also try that nano coins as one of the commentators suggested. But faucets to me is a nono.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Earning through faucets can be very frustrating except for those that have the much time. I have tried earning from many faucet even playing of games but I couldn't earn tangible money. I will also try that nano coins as one of the commentators suggested. But faucets to me is a nono.
If you want to earn from faucets then be ready to hold them for long time , they are not like paid forums where you can earn substantial amount of money in a very short time, just be storing them for like one year or more till when they will rise significantly , I don't think it is possible to even earn like $10 monthly from faucet claim except you have huge referals that are active.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I am hearing this for the first time. That's really good ,so many things are evolving in the cryptocurrency world. Since you are a proof of the telegram's bot legitimacy, share the link with us so that we can be part of the it .
I have tried many faucet but none paid me
I have not received payments from any faucets that have participated in. It's really wonderful that so many things are evolving. Telegram bot! That's the first time I am hearing this. Since you a proof that the bot is legit we will be glad if you can share the link with us.
You must have make a lot of researches to found this.

Putta Vince

Crypto faucets are the boring and most tiring way to earn free crypto coins worth some peanuts in reality. Claiming from faucets is only worth when the coin grows in price and you sell the claimed coins at a higher price. Otherwise , you can barely make an amount of $1 monthly from faucets.

dagm

Since they include little bit of benefit currently however because our team understand that cryptocurrencies are actually unstable as well as can easily pump majorly if one is actually client after that they deserve declaring, I'm secondhand to Telegram crawlers such as faucets however the truth is actually that just few of all of them are actually legitimate as well as if you are actually most likely to be actually making coming from all of them be actually felt confident that you're performing that for the potential increases.