how to earn extra income online easily and correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

vando alves

guys, tell me sites that pay in dollars for me to have a good extra income and earn in dollars because I want to earn correctly

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Trendri; it is a paid to post platform in which you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself. All you need is some level of consistency and provide good contents and you stand a chance of making some good amount of money for yourself.

I have been on this particular platform for over a year and I can testify to you that it is very legitimate and if you are consistent enough you can make some reasonable amount of money for yourself. As a newbie it is very much recommended.

Picoworkers: This is a Microjobs platform which you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself. You make money by completing little tasks like following of social media accounts, watching of YouTube videos, liking social media posts and so many others. A lot of consistency and seriousness is required in this platform if you must make some amount of money for yourself.

Rubz

Most paid to platform pays in dollars or even crypto currencies. For example,
This forum, trendri which is a paid to post platform.
There is also Bizdustry which is another paid to post platform. I've worked there for a long time now and they pay in dollars. They award one with biznotes when one replies to a post or post a thread. One can exchange these biznotes to dollars and get paid in dollars if one have five thousand dollars and above.
Another platform that pays in dollarsis beermoney forum. It is also a paid to post platform.
You could try these sites out and see for yourself

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.