How to earn from forex as a newbie

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I am new into the forex market and from my own personal experience I will said that trading of forex is very complicated and will require a serious training and understanding for you to completely predict the market movement.
Ever since I started the forex training I have been concentrating on practicing with a demo account and what I have come to understand is that trading with a demo account is much more different from trading with a live account

I am just looking for every possible means to eradicate and completely refrain and stop attatching my emotion into a live account . This is one of the things that is preventing me from excelling in the market because certain decision could have been made perfectly but I am afraid that the market may went against me and I might be at risk of losing my money. It's not easy Sha.

GorillaOcean

The method is the same. Acquire knowledge, practice, make trades, and make a profit. However, as a beginner, your primary focus should be on learning and expanding your knowledge. Because it is the only thing that can help you succeed in the market.

Kamala Hooper

If you want to earn, you need to focus on risk management techniques to make your journey easier to deal with. The first step would be learning the market sentiment, without understanding this aspect, it will be tough to know how and when to time a trade. Take enough time to learn so during the process, you don’t feel lost.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Newbie trader they can learn first before imagine easy earning from trading, maximize learning using demo account to finding profitable trading system, learn how to manage the risk using virtual money. There are so many trader fail in forex as first time, where many trader can't maintain account more than six months, better trade on demo at least get confidence with skill to making higher potential return in trading. All broker provided demo account for free, including FXOpen broker offer ECN demo account. The broker regulated in UK, Australia and Europe, which this is global broker.

Laminary

Well, if newbies enter the market and expect to earn instantly, they are setting impossible boundaries. First, they should focus on learning, maybe even practise on a demo account. Profit isn’t earned overnight, through suffering loss and getting familiar with the uncertainty, traders find their spot and strive to increase returns.

Fartsdump

Earning money should not be your priority when you are a newbie in the market. You should rather focus on learning and framing your strategies so that you are able to identify your odds in future and become capable of earning after you are done with educating yourself.

Economacy

As a newbie, a person should focus on gaining more knowledge and experience. Identify your trading style and practise your strategies on a demo account before trading live.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I have heard about Forex Trading so many times. I would really like to start Forex Trading but I think that it is too risky because I do not have any knowledge of it. When I learn a few basic things about it, I will give it a try because I believe that it is a very profitable earning method.

BinarySumo

I have heard about Forex Trading so many times. I would really like to start Forex Trading but I think that it is too risky because I do not have any knowledge of it. When I learn a few basic things about it, I will give it a try because I believe that it is a very profitable earning method.
Yes, there is risk! But is management with right good risk management. Trading requires a solid foundation. I would suggest you try the free course on Babypips if you haven’t. You will have a better clarity.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Yes, there is risk! But is management with right good risk management. Trading requires a solid foundation. I would suggest you try the free course on Babypips if you haven’t. You will have a better clarity.
Thank you very much for your kind message and the information. I have not tried the free course you suggest. I will try it because I am sure that it will be very helpful for me. When I learn a few basic things about Forex Trading and I understand how the system works, I will start Forex. I appreciate your help. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Fardage

Thank you very much for your kind message and the information. I have not tried the free course you suggest. I will try it because I am sure that it will be very helpful for me. When I learn a few basic things about Forex Trading and I understand how the system works, I will start Forex. I appreciate your help. Happy New Year to you and your family.
I appreciate the fact that you are concerned about learning first before trading, and that is where many beginners fail. They try to trade forex without learning enough. Stay consistent, disciplined, and patient, and you will find success one day.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I appreciate the fact that you are concerned about learning first before trading, and that is where many beginners fail. They try to trade forex without learning enough. Stay consistent, disciplined, and patient, and you will find success one day.
Thank you very much for your kind reply and your advice. I appreciate it very much. I wish you every success.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Use free forex platforms like stormgain where you mine until 10 $ then start trading with and not focus of deposit funds on such platforms in the beginning.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Yesterday, I was with my younger brother and he told me that he has uninstalled any app that has to do with crypto from his phone. Why? He said that anything that has to do with the exchange of currency is a very volatile business that can cause one to crash at any time.

That's why I keep getting scared of forex. I don't know how much one can study to prevent losses in all these exchanges businesses like crypto trading and forex. That's why I don't even mind studying them. I have a very short fuse when it comes to losing money.