How to earn giveaways by blogging of commercial products

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have notice a blogger friend who is regularly posting the pictures of commercial products. Most are personal items like shampoo and toiletries. When I asked about it she said that she was featuring those products in her blogs so the company is sending her samples of the products as a token of appreciation.

I think that is one good benefit to get when you are blogging. By the way, before you feature a product or products you have to ask the permission of the company to avoid any legal entanglement. One you get a go signal you can post your blog and you should also send the link of your blog to the company. You can expect the token to be on the way.

Mika

VIP Contributor
This is a good way to make money. However, in order to be eligible to receive free products, your blog must be an authority blog, has a lit of subscribers, and gets huge traffic. No one will give a free product to a blogger who does not have subscribers, a blog with a little to no traffic will never get free products.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah you are right but the snag here is that one will need to have a reasonable amount of traffic to site to be able to attract this companies. So one thing first is to build your site to an enviable level then you can contact these companies to help promote their products by reviewing them

AmaliaTG

I have notice a blogger friend who is regularly posting the pictures of commercial products. Most are personal items like shampoo and toiletries. When I asked about it she said that she was featuring those products in her blogs so the company is sending her samples of the products as a token of appreciation.

I think that is one good benefit to get when you are blogging. By the way, before you feature a product or products you have to ask the permission of the company to avoid any legal entanglement. One you get a go signal you can post your blog and you should also send the link of your blog to the company. You can expect the token to be on the way.
This is new and I am glad that you have shared this information with us here. And what you are saying is a good idea but it all depend with how good and proffessional is your blogging website. As a matter of fact how well you are known in blogging and what your blog articles impact to the society. That is why it is always advisable to choose a content you are passionate about and good at.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
This can be two sided, I remember a movie scene in which 2 actors played the ad of a product that they actually did in the advertisement of same product and in same manner. The producer, director requested the product company to pay for it; however they got threat of legal notice instead.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have a blog, I post promotional materials to earn cash as well s freebies. I have received a lot of freebies by posting article about the product (as a review) or the business (as a promotional material). However, your blog needs to have lot of traffic to earn freebies from advertisers.