Crypto How to earn interest on Nexo?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Nexo.io is a cryptocurrency bank. Since it is a bank you can not only earn interest on your crypto deposit but also get a loan. In order to get a loan, you need to fund your account with cryptocurrency and use your cryptocurrency as collateral.

You can earn up to 12 percent interest on your cryptocurrencies. After funding cryptocurrencies on your account, you instantly begin to earn interest. Interest is added to your principle every day. You earn better interest rates if you create a fixed deposit contract. However, when you keep your crypto on a fixed deposit contract, you cannot withdraw your cryptocurrencies.

Is Nexo better than Binance or Coinbase?

Well, I think it is better than Coinbase or Binance because you can make your cryptocurrency earn for you without doing anything.

I am not using Nexo, but I have heard about this crypto currency bank. While I do not think earning interest is very profitable I find burrowing quite interesting. Instead of selling my cryptos when I need fiat money badly, I can get a loan and repay back while my crypto assets remain intact.