How to earn money as a foot model

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This might sound negative but trust me when I tell you that people do actually make good money from this. As a matter of fact, it is starting to become of the most popular ways to make income from home but the thing is, this job seems to favor females more because of the fact that there foot seems to be much attractive and also, most of the clients that go on there to buy foot pictures are mostly men which tends to require for women’s feet pics more. I am not saying that a man can’t do this as well but the chance of being lucrative to men is very low If you ask me. People that does this actually make unbelievable amount of money, some do char up to eighteen dollar for one feet pic while some charge even more. The challenges about this job is that you have to be taking good care of your foot persistently without getting tired of it because it is obviously what you use to earn money and then again, you have to be able to make your research about the right sites to go in Order to be able to see clients that will request for your services and pay you good money.