How to earn one thousand naira wage

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you are a Nigerian, you would know that it is not quite easy to find a job that is willing to pay your wage on a daily basis, or even weekly, usually they mostly to pay you in salary which happens to be on a monthly payroll. So if you are the type that likes to get paid just immediately after you are done with whatever work that was given to you, I think the better ways to do that is to work in places like bakery, or probably in factories. These are some of the places that will not hesitate to pay you in hours when it comes to nigeria ways of treating employers, to be honest it sad that one can’t get paid when you are done with your job. This is what developed countries do, if you ask me, I do not think that there is any much differences but the thinking that the money will be so little to you is more reason why they always prefer to do it the usual ways. To some people, salary earners are being seen like they are being used and scammed, because they believe the amount you are being paid has been made within 24hours.

You are right. It is not easy at all to be earning daily pay like #1000 per day unles one can be able to do hard work like bricklaying ,farming for people and some other one.

On In can also get paid daily if some other be can be doing Akad (using bike to do business ) this one to is not easy at all and its also risky.

In Nigeria its nor so easy to get daily pay than monthly pay and before the month runs out one might have used the whole salary to buy things on debt.
So by the time the salary comes there is nothing again .
So it is very better if one to invest and start his/ her own business.