How to earn passively as a VA

King bell

VIP Contributor
A virtual assistant, or VA, is someone who provides administrative, creative, or technical support to clients remotely. As a VA, you can earn a passive income by offering your services to multiple clients.

There are a number of ways to market your VA services. You can start by creating a website or blog and sharing your services with your network. You can also join online communities of VAs, such as the International Virtual Assistants Association, to find potential clients.

Once you land a client, it’s important to deliver quality work and build a good rapport. This will help you retain clients and get referrals.

If you’re looking for a way to earn a passive income, becoming a virtual assistant is a great option. With a little marketing and some hard work, you can build a successful VA business.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am sorry to say this but I believe you don't know what exactly is passive income. Passive income means an income that you generate from the work you have done in the past (for example, earning royalties from your books, earning dividends from your investment, etc.). Passive income also means you make money from something you have done in the past and don't have to put a lot of effort presently to make money for you (for example, blogging, vlogging, selling online, etc.)
Now, let me explain what actually is VA. VA is a person who delivers services for clients remotely, the services might be working as a customer service, sending marketing emails, managing social media accounts, writing press release, copies, etc. As a VA, you are required to work regularly. your payment depends on how many tasks you perform. For example, if you are offered social media management job, you will have to work every day on your client;s social pages.