Crypto How To Earning Passive Cryptocurrency with Helium Hotspot Mining.

Edwardmw

For all those who are interested in Crypto, there is a new and easy way to earn it without hard work ur complication of any kind. With this revolutionary technology, you don't have to be a computer savvy, or have any skill or experience whatsoever.

You just need to get a Helium hotspot, place it in your house or office and that's all you need to do to start mining Crypto and earn a residual income every month with doing any extra work.

The other thing I liked about this opportunity is , the Helium Hotspot is free. You just send a request and the company sends it to you for free no matter where you are located, no area restriction.

Let me put it this way, the helium hotspot allows you to help people with internet connection while paying you a residual income. I found this to be an incredible opportunity to mine and earn Crypto. I don't know what you guys think and say about it.

Go watch this to learn more about it, and come back here to share what you think about it. Learn more here now

Every person has the opportunity to mine and earn Crypto now regardless of his/her financial situation or which part of the world he/she lives.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The only way I advise people to make money from cryptocurrency is to learn how to trade on themselves and understand all the trading strategy that a lot of expert are using to predict the volatile market, people cannot help others to make money on cryptocurrency most especially when there's high rate of scam

Edwardmw

The only way I advise people to make money from cryptocurrency is to learn how to trade on themselves and understand all the trading strategy that a lot of expert are using to predict the volatile market, people cannot help others to make money on cryptocurrency most especially when there's high rate of scam
Sotherefore, I respect your opinion based on what you know. But your comment is untrue and misleading. Let me just take statements from your comment. You say:

" The only way I advise people to make money from cryptocurrency is to learn how to trade on themselves and understand all the trading strategy that a lot of expert are using to predict the volatile market"

Notice what you said "The only way", this is not true. It's really misleading to make people think that the way you mentioned is the only way. They are many people out there making money with crypto without " learn how to trade on themselves and understand all the trading strategy that a lot of expert are using to predict the volatile market"

Second, "people cannot help others to make money on cryptocurrency" This is also not true, and it's misleading. I understand you being aware of scams, but you don't have to ignore the all truth.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sotherefore, I respect your opinion based on what you know. But your comment is untrue and misleading. Let me just take statements from your comment. You say:

" The only way I advise people to make money from cryptocurrency is to learn how to trade on themselves and understand all the trading strategy that a lot of expert are using to predict the volatile market"

Notice what you said "The only way", this is not true. It's really misleading to make people think that the way you mentioned is the only way. They are many people out there making money with crypto without " learn how to trade on themselves and understand all the trading strategy that a lot of expert are using to predict the volatile market"

Second, "people cannot help others to make money on cryptocurrency" This is also not true, and it's misleading. I understand you being aware of scams, but you don't have to ignore the all truth.
mistake accepted. Well I really advise people to learn how to trade on themself and learn how they can make money in whatever way they are interested to do with cryptocurrency and not to depend on people to do it for them, they should rather learn all the ways to make money with cryptocurrency and know how to do it on themself..

ezcashbiz614

Is anyone here using iHub and a helium hotspot miner??
This is a interesting concept and I'm researching this a little right now.
Wondering how its working out for anyone else.

ezcashbiz614

I just joined iHub a few days ago, reserved my hotspot,
we'll see how it goes, will post update once I'm up and running.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know how to go about mining if a thing. I have done them before with several websites that always claim they are genuine. It is either I was not paid or I was paid so low which made me lose interest in it. Now, I get my bitcoins from some paid to post websites.