Earn Money How to easily detect a scamming site

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have been making money online for years now, so I have been there when it comes to being scammed by some earning sites. So if you are new to online earning you need to be careful to avoid wasting time on unprofitable sites. There are a lot of them out there. To easily detect them, watch out for the following trends:

• The site will have very high minimum cash out at least from $50 upward
  • You would be asked either for registration fee or upgrading fee
  • There will be delay in payment, it takes up to a week to get a response
  • The Admin hardly respond to any query
  • The rate per task is always very high
Have you encounter any of this you can share your experience

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have experienced the high payout of $50 that was raised from $20. I didn't know that the site was having a problem already. Unfortunately I was not able to receive anything because the payout got suspended until the admin admitted that the site is bankrupt due to excessive spamming. I know it's a different story but it's almost the same as scam simply because I didn't get paid.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have experienced the high payout of $50 that was raised from $20. I didn't know that the site was having a problem already. Unfortunately I was not able to receive anything because the payout got suspended until the admin admitted that the site is bankrupt due to excessive spamming. I know it's a different story but it's almost the same as scam simply because I didn't get paid.
Definitely, it is still a scam because the admin knew he wouldn't be able to pay that's why he lifted the minimum payout to a higher amount to enable him buy time and continue to keep you users on the site. I know this trick so I do stop working when I encounter it anywhere now

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The tricks have been using to identify a side that is trying to scam the innocent people is that their earning rate will be very high as you said, they can also asked us to pay a certain amount of money for vip upgradation or they ask you to pay money before you are able to withdraw, can't trust any side that done all this.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The tricks have been using to identify a side that is trying to scam the innocent people is that their earning rate will be very high as you said, they can also asked us to pay a certain amount of money for vip upgradation or they ask you to pay money before you are able to withdraw, can't trust any side that done all this.
Yeah, those are their tricks and one needs to be careful with paying for an upgrade. I know there are legit sites that ask for payment to be upgraded and one is rewarded accordingly. But scam sites take advantage of this too to scam people. Avoid high paying sites that are new

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yeah, those are their tricks and one needs to be careful with paying for an upgrade. I know there are legit sites that ask for payment to be upgraded and one is rewarded accordingly. But scam sites take advantage of this too to scam people. Avoid high paying sites that are new
Bizdustry was one of the best site that a lot of people paid for a VIP upgrade then and the reason some people paid was that it was a trusted site and most of the people that paid have widrawn from the site several times, about from bizdustry it is very difficult to see any other sites that will ask you to pay for a VIP upgrade genuinely without scamming.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
So many ways to detect a scamming site, not all upgrading sires are scam, it depends on their reasons for upgrade. Some sites will ask you to upgrade in order to cash out your funds. Such kind of sites are suspicious, fraudulent. When site claims to be an earning site you ought to earn by showing working and not given them money to receive money like you're investing on ponzi.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Bizdustry was one of the best site that a lot of people paid for a VIP upgrade then and the reason some people paid was that it was a trusted site and most of the people that paid have widrawn from the site several times, about from bizdustry it is very difficult to see any other sites that will ask you to pay for a VIP upgrade genuinely without scamming.
This is why it is good to find this out first before indulging in it. If the upgrade is real then go for it. Since it comes a whole of perks but be careful with other sites you are not sure of to avoid throwing away your hard earned money

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is why it is good to find this out first before indulging in it. If the upgrade is real then go for it. Since it comes a whole of perks but be careful with other sites you are not sure of to avoid throwing away your hard earned money
Bizdustry is no more doing the VIP upgradation again,it was then when they came into existence newly, that is when they give people an opportunity to upgrade to VIP membership and In the VIP membership then you have an opportunity to make comments without any restriction,without a VIP membership then you can only make three comments per hour.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several scam websites on the internet looking for victims. my experience in working online has exposed me to know and easily detect any site that is mischievous. Any site that it's minimum withdrawal threshold is very hard is definitely a scam site especially if they are new. Another way to know a scam site is if they are waiting on trustpilot is not up to 3.5.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Many people have their own method of detecting a scamming site,in my own case,i easily detect a scamming site by checking out their reviews using Google to do that, there are many sites you work on, when trying to withdraw you'll be asked to upgrade to a VIP member, these sites are scam.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are on point. It amazes me why people use money to register on site even when they want to make money. I am not disputing the fact that you need money to make more money but we should not be gullible enough to fall for most sites that we need our money to still make money.