How to easily transition to your natural hair

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Do you want to stop adding chemicals to your hair to make it go back to its natural state? Then you can do these simple things to get it done without stress.

• You don’t need to chop off the whole hair; you can just trim the spilt end of your hair
  • Comb out the tangles part but first soften the hair with water
  • You can reduce hair breakage and the thinning by eating more proteineous foods which include milk, bean, fish, etc. This will aid the hair grow rapidly
  • Take in more water to help in nourishing the hair
  • You should be combing the hair instead of brushing the hair as recommended by experts to avoid hair loss from the root of the hair.
What’s your thought?

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
As a natural hair person it's right for me to say that it's not always easy to maintain that kinda hair. I've try to always stay away from chemicals. To pamper my hair. I use aloe vera and honey. I scrap the juice out of the aloe vera and then mix it with honey... I whisker it till it's all blended then I apply it. It's always heavenly afterwards.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
As a natural hair person it's right for me to say that it's not always easy to maintain that kinda hair. I've try to always stay away from chemicals. To pamper my hair. I use aloe vera and honey. I scrap the juice out of the aloe vera and then mix it with honey... I whisker it till it's all blended then I apply it. It's always heavenly afterwards.
Yeah it never easy to keep the natural hair, same with even trying to transition from the permed one to the natural again. Some people go all out In cutting it totally off. But it never necessary if one can follow little process like this. It can be achieved as anticipated

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Yeah it never easy to keep the natural hair, same with even trying to transition from the permed one to the natural again. Some people go all out In cutting it totally off. But it never necessary if one can follow little process like this. It can be achieved as anticipated
Well if not for your post I would have also not know that their are ways to go about it. The best solution to me before reading this post is too cut it all down. But nevertheless it's a good thing for sharing the post. It's also important that the root of the hair must be taken care of by mosturising it with natural gels like honey or aloe vera to reduce breaking of the hair...

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Having "split ends" is the usual problem of my wife. When I told her to try not using shampoo every day that partially solved her problem. Now she is using laundry soap at night to wash her hair but still shampoo in the morning because she is going to the office. I have stopped using shampoo since I was a student. Many are in disbelief.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
That's pretty cool , but in my home country men do not keep their hair, I want to believe that you are reaching out to the girls. The points you raised are very good points, naturally if one practice this, it will go along to making your natural hair grow.
Their is something really wonderful about the natural hair, it is stronger, and it's more beautiful

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Retouching of hair with heat is it a lot of females have been doing to keep their hair soft for easy management and I think this is actually the best way because without this it is going to be very difficult for you to manage your hair properly especially if you want to grow it to your own favourite standard. That is what I observe even on my own when I try arranging mine...