How to fight a stressful situation to uplift your health

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Stress is one problem that can affect the health and it comes with myriads of unhealthy conditions like diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and even obesity. So it is pertinent to keep stress at bay. There are simple things you can do to help you fight, whatever stress you are going through for the sake of your health. You can do the following:

• Always take a break away from stressors
  • Do intermittent medication
  • Learn to take deep breathing exercises
  • Take a walk in your neighborhood and enjoy nature
  • If you think you need some counseling, then go for it
  • Don’t forget to exercise regularly to exhale better. You can take up yoga
  • Enjoy in your hobbies
What is your thought on this?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Stress have been a major blow on our day to day lives. It makes one slow down from his or her daily activities. Stress shows also that we've overworked our system and indication that the body needs rest. We need some exercises, meditation and deep breadth to get rid of stress. When we stress our system too much, it leads to depression which can cause mental disorder.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Stress have been a major blow on our day to day lives. It makes one slow down from his or her daily activities. Stress shows also that we've overworked our system and indication that the body needs rest. We need some exercises, meditation and deep breadth to get rid of stress. When we stress our system too much, it leads to depression which can cause mental disorder.
You are right one thing that can fight our mental, emotional, social or even if psychological well being. Is stress. It comes in different form and we must do all we can to keep it at bay. Doing some or almost all the above listed points can be very helpful in the long run. The body dies when it is badly stressed

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are right one thing that can fight our mental, emotional, social or even if psychological well being. Is stress. It comes in different form and we must do all we can to keep it at bay. Doing some or almost all the above listed points can be very helpful in the long run. The body dies when it is badly stressed
You spoke like a learned man, and it shows you're learned enough. Stress repeatedly can cause our body to die prematurely. So we should do our utmost best to reduce stress and not make it bump. The body needs adequate rest after workload, when we don't rest it properly that's when challenges come in.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think your point #1 is the best. When there is something that is giving us stress then get away from that. As a joke of a friend he left his wife because she was giving him the most stress. But on a serious note, that is good to do. When someone is giving you stress take a break, leave that person for a while until you recover your mood.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think your point #1 is the best. When there is something that is giving us stress then get away from that. As a joke of a friend he left his wife because she was giving him the most stress. But on a serious note, that is good to do. When someone is giving you stress take a break, leave that person for a while until you recover your mood.
You are right, no need staying put with a stressor even humans. Sometimes the person might not know the harm they are causing you. So it will be better to separate from such a person for a while to reassess the situation. Life is too short, so it better to live stress free

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good tips you have given about dealing with stress. I think it starts with you being aware that you are stressed, that way you don't just ignore your emotions and end up living in anger. Once you are aware of your stress up emotions, just allow yourself to feel them. Don't ignore them or distract yourself, just face them and know the causes so that you can find a solution.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In order to overcome stress, I have developed some formulae for myself. I have adopted sleep, eat and exercise as the formula. I always make sure I sleep for at least six hours, and make sure I eat more of balanced diet in as much as I can afford and the last is to do some exercises. This has been working for me. It is not always advisable to over work our brain and bodies to avoid break down

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What we have to understand is that there is nothing in this world that is worth dying for and no matter how things might actually be with us we have to understand that it will definitely be over. You have to try as much as possible to spend time with things that will help us to forget about your worries and trouble we are passing through.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
What we have to understand is that there is nothing in this world that is worth dying for and no matter how things might actually be with us we have to understand that it will definitely be over. You have to try as much as possible to spend time with things that will help us to forget about your worries and trouble we are passing through.
I love your positive mindset and this is one thing that can help us live healthier and strong. Worries doesn't change anything and that's the truth instead it takes away our peace and when once that's taken then our health will be affected which comes with lots of consequences. So yeah just leave stress out if your life and enjoy the moment.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I love your positive mindset and this is one thing that can help us live healthier and strong. Worries doesn't change anything and that's the truth instead it takes away our peace and when once that's taken then our health will be affected which comes with lots of consequences. So yeah just leave stress out if your life and enjoy the moment.
Seriously I also have a lot of troubles in my life but what I always like about myself is that whenever I have trouble I'll be thinking of The best way to solve this problem without involving a lot of money and this has been working for me for quite a long time. I don't really have time to be depressed to a point that it affect my overall productivity.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Seriously I also have a lot of troubles in my life but what I always like about myself is that whenever I have trouble I'll be thinking of The best way to solve this problem without involving a lot of money and this has been working for me for quite a long time. I don't really have time to be depressed to a point that it affect my overall productivity.
Yeah mate you have always been on the right track that's way to go. I believe what we should always look out when confronted with situations of life is the solution or way out not necessarily the problem. We need to always ask ourselves what can I do to remedy this and that's it

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yeah mate you have always been on the right track that's way to go. I believe what we should always look out when confronted with situations of life is the solution or way out not necessarily the problem. We need to always ask ourselves what can I do to remedy this and that's it
The problem with depressed people is that instead of them to look for the solution to their problem ,they are just thinking of how their problem will affect them. This give them a psychological believe that they will not be able to be free from the problem which can eventually lead to depression and other health challenges.