How to find legit sites online???

Ajebo25

Verified member
We all know that there are many fake sites out there which promises to pay a reasonable amount of money to members which works on it but the people usually get disappointed after working tirelessly on this site and not getting paid I have also been a victim in the past and I must testify it's a very painful and horrible experience when you work on a site and don't get paid meaning you have wasted all your time and Investment. There are many sites which have crashed then came back online with new names in order for the people who have gotten scammed to unable to recognise them because if the people recognising their site they wouldn't want to join. For this reason many people has fall into the hands of scam sites even when they don't want to what pains me most is that people seem not to learn from their mistakes for the join the sites which comes up after they have gotten scammed when I thought they should have learnt from their previous mistakes therefore they should learn the ways by which they can identify legit sites and I want to ask how can one find legit sites online should I search Google? Or how

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me I believe google is never the best place because even these scammers can write reviews or write positive things about their scam sites to scam people without people suspecting. For me I like to read comments or review about a site on earning forum these are the real users of these sites as such they can tell you for a fact and free the sites that are legit or not

But firstly, you need to avoid sites that their rewards are too good to be true, any site that you are to do too little for a big reward avoid such. Then again any site that you are supposed to pay some money before joining you should be wary also of such sites. For me I always believe that an earning site should pay me it shouldn't be the other way round so if it is not happening that way then I'm out of it.

Another clue is to avoid sites that needs you to pay money for upgrading though some legit sites do this but it isn't much but scamming sites will always bring this as one of their ways to pay their users more. You have to be careful to avoid being scammed.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no specific place for you to find a legitimate website online to make money because on my quest to make money online I have come across a lot of website and many of them are scam and some of them we are legitimate. Searching on Google will not give you the best website because most of the people writing those articles don't have first-hand experience with most of the platforms but they simply want to make money with their articles.

Most of the places I have found legitimate websites are forums, WhatsApp groups, telegram channels and a few others. Forums is probably one of the best if not the best place you can find a legitimate platform because there are a lot of people on the platform and people that have first-hand experience with so many platforms. There is a Nigeria forum in which I have used to find a lot of paying platforms and that is where I discovered tendri. There are also survey platforms I discovered through the forum.

It is always very important for you to make proper research before you venture into any platform or invest your money or time. Platforms like trustpilot can help you to differentiate is scam platform from a legitimate platform.

Willans

Yeah there are specific place to find legimate site although they are so many scam has you have said if you search it on goggle it can not show the good and legitimate sire that pays they are so many links and channel on instagram facebook telegram and on wathsapp group that are legit and sure that gives you Money on Africa form of making money online that is where I find out about the trendri. Com that gives you money when you post thread and comment on treads and other platform that pays like the q. Me that gives money

There are a lot of online scams and illegitimate websites out there, so it can be tough to determine which ones are legitimate. However, there are a few things you can do to increase the chances of finding a reputable site. First, make sure the website has a physical address and phone number. Also, check for an SSL certificate, which indicates that the website has been verified and is safe to use. Finally, read reviews from other users to get an idea of what the experience is like. If multiple people have had negative experiences with a site, it’s best to stay away.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Making money online successfully and effectively is actually one thing that people are trying to do right . But this individual who want to make money online successfully and effectively have been in that an obstructed as a result of not finding the best flexible and legit website so as to monetize their time and other assets of theirs so as to effectively make money online . I have always emphasized in some of my thread and in some of my comments posted on other people threads how important it is for an individual to always use a scam site detector . Well if this is your first attempt of hearing what a scam said detector is well to be more elaborate what I mean by a scam site detector it is actually a tool that totally helps an online hustler or possibly any individual who want to make money online to successfully dictates whether a particular website is actually paying , legit and flexible or possibly is coming and fraudulent websites that should be avoided and discouraged .

There are numerous scam site detectors in the internet but the best so far that I have been using to successfully and accurately dictate whether a website is legit or not is known as sureplug . Com .

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not in favor of looking for earning sites, flitting from one earning site to another, and experimenting with various earning sites. I am rather focused on finding sites, trying the sites, and staying with the site that works for you. I have been working for more than 2 years online and I am still using the same site that I started with, and I am still making money on the site where I made my first online income. Since I was already earning on the site, and I was earning well, I did not spend time looking for other sites, instead focused on the jobs available on the site and increased my income. I went on searching for other sites only when there were no tasks available for me. That's how I discovered paid to post sites and article sites. It is true that you need to work on multiple sites, and work in multiple ways in order to maximize your earning potential, however, you should try to stick to the site that is paying you better. Also, why should you run after earning sites, why not work on a couple of freelancer sites and earn money through freelanacing.

Flow-er

It is very important to ensure that we do for a legitimate sites that we could work on. Overtime I have fallen on so many illegitimate site and I am very careful of the kind of sites to work on. This is why it is very difficult for me to fall on him illegitimate site because I have always sceptical. Most of the times the newbiein the online money making venture are often found wanting in this area. I have tried on so many occasions never to fall on the sites that I do not know all the reviews on them. This is the major reason why it is very important to know how to fish out the a legitimate site by checking for reviews on trustpilot.
I am very sure that if you check for reviews of the site you will never fall in on one. So many people have been ripped off their hard-earned money because of sam sites. It is very pathetic to find someone in such situation because it could be very detrimental. I have tried in so many ways is to always ensure that I confirm the legitimacy of any site before working them at any time.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Yes, the internet can be a scary place. But you don't need to worry.

There are steps you can take to ensure that the sites you visit are legitimate.

First, make sure the website has a .org (organization) domain name. These websites tend to hold themselves to higher standards than .coms because they're run by people who want to help others. It's their mission!

Next, check out the About page on the website if it has one. This will tell you more about who's running the site and why they created it. If there isn't an About page, look for a Contact page instead this will tell you how to get in touch with someone at the company and ask them questions about their mission and goals.

You should also see if the website has any social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter. These accounts will help you verify that real people run the site and that they're credible experts in their field.

Finally, check out reviews of the website online on sites like Google Reviews this will give you an idea of what other people think about it before visiting.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The first problem that an intending online worker always faces is to find a website to get money from that is not a scam. There are many fake websites out there that make it impossible for the online workers to even differentiate the ones that are fake and the ones that are not fake. But for some people who are not that gullible and always do research, they can easily find some ways to easily detect the websites that are not genuine.

First is to make sure that we do proper research on the said websites first. We can try Google and some other ranking websites to check the credibility of those websites. It is to be known that there are some ranking websites that may give false positive reviews but for some that's always careful and meticulous, it will be easier to know the truth.

Second, we don't need to fall for a website because it promises a high returns. We need to check the feasibility of the promise. A website that promises you $500 on a month for doing nothing is nothing but a fake website. We should not be because we are desperate to make money to then fall for such a website.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is so surprising to find out that a lot of website are not trusted even when the claims to be trusted platforms because at the end , they are the ones that will still scam the innocent members.
On a very serious note , it is not really easy for people to have access to platforms that are legitimate.
Most of the platform I have come across in the past are not honest with us. That is why we choose to abandon it and keep on searching for legitimate platforms to make money.

I got legitimate platform I'm working on through forums and other online communities. I have not specifically research on platforms and start earning from them before . It is someone that will introduce it to me directly or indirectly. The best way to have access to most of these platform is to check out forums. .