How To Find Low Competitive But High In Demand Keywords For SEO Purpose?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The field of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is one of the greatest fields when it comes to promoting and marketing your website. When you learn how to properly apply the right kind of strategy in order to rank your website well on search engine, you may not need to worry about traffic that much. Moreover, if you plan and get traffic through SEO, you may have the time to focus more on generating traffic through other means such as attracting unique visitors through social media networks. However, finding the right kind of SEO strategy is not that easy at all.

One of the greatest ways to get traffic from search engines is to use low competitive, but high in demand keywords. There was a time when I was searching for ways to find low competitive keywords that have the potential to get unique visitors to my website, but I was not much successful. I have my own plans of creating a website after a few years, but I am not sure how to find such kind of keywords. So, what are some of the most effective and efficient ways to find low competitive, but high in demand keywords? Any tips and suggestions would be really helpful for people who own websites. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 28127

This is a complete scheme for ReactJS with Django frontend app with angular backend (it will be the same if you choose another technology like NodeJS or VueJS). The first is to generate your sitemap from your PHP database. Some other people prefer MongoDB rather than PHP My Admin and MySQL and Maria DB but it does not differentiate a lot to create yoursite.com/sitemap.xml and yoursite.com/robots.txt. And second, it is to install meta and title for each page and meta keywords for each React controller or view. The third is to create React JS redirector means the person is visiting yoursite.com/exemple however this page doesn't exist in the backend then after serving the dist or gzipped file for React Application there is a code in the backend that gets such route and then integrates fully in frontend. Then it is full work for meta tags and keywords depending on my experience.

Aathvika

Great post thanks for sharing mate. By using google keyword planner it is easy to filter low competitive, but high in demand keywords.

D

Deleted member 28127

This is a tool included at google AdWords means it is possible to add a website on Google Search Console and approve ownership by TXT DNS record then you could check bid for keywords price and choose keywords and how much money to bid.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to start getting traffic quickly to your website is to target the world that are less competitive with higher search volume on Google search engine.

To be very honest with you, this type of keywords are very hard to come by. You need to employ advanced keyword research tactics. to come up with this kind of keywords.

I am going to show you some of the simple that if you can employ to come up with this type of keywords.

The first method is to make use of Google auto-suggest completion. To make use of this method, it is important to install keyword everywhere chrome extension on your computer system.

keyword everywhere chrome extension will help you to determine the side for you for the keywords that will come your way while you are doing keyword research.

You start by applying alphabet soup method with Google auto suggestion. You typing phrase and end it with letter e. It bring you a couple searches people are using that are related to the phrase you type in the search bar.

Another method is to make use of keyboard research tool called Ahref. You just need to set some parameter on this too and it is going to bring lots of low competitive keywords for you.

Dasryny

I know that you can search queries in Ahrevs, but will the site to the top only for low-level queries?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Google keyword planner is one of the ways to come across is it to rank keywords with high search volume. keyword planner is one of the tools you can found in Google AdWords.

You need to attach your credit card details to the account before you can have access to Google keyword planner in the account.

The first thing you are going to do is to set the Google keyword planner to the country which you want to target. If you are targeting United States audience you can change it to the country.

Input the seed keywords which you want to target on your website into the search bar and hit go. It is going to bring a lot of results, you only to look out for the one with low competition.

Another another tool which you can use to search for easy to rank in what is keyboard chef. Keyword chef is a credit base website which you can use to come up with easy to rank keywords. Keywords cheer digs results from Google auto suggestion.

You just have to consult Google auto suggest if you don't have any cash on you to subscribe for a keyword research tool. Yeah some videos on YouTube that will teach you how to do you go about it.