How To Generate Traffic Through Content Sharing Sites?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Majority of the people realize that con tent is the king and one of the greatest ways to generate traffic is to share your content on social media. There are so many social media sites, but there are so many other platforms where you could share your content and generate traffic. Using social media is generally seen as an ideal way to generate traffic but there are so many other platforms like Article directories and other content sharing sites where you could share your blog post and generate traffic. There are some places like Viral Content Bee and Blokube where it is generally believed that traffic could be generated if you share your content on such platforms.

The main question is; how much traffic will you actually generate just by sharing your content on these platforms? Let's say I wrote a blog post and I shared it on many of these platforms. How much traffic would it be possible to generate. Has anyone actually ever tried sharing their piece of content on such platforms before? I can understand that these platforms might not generate a lot of traffic if we compare them to mainstream social media network. But I still think that it would be worth trying because there are so many people who rely on Search Engine Optimization to get traffic.