How to get 1000 visits to your website every day?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think you can get traffic if you can advertise your website through micro task sites, where you will pay few dollars then you can have people do what you need them to do. And some of them may like your website and become glued to your site. Through this you can even get over 1000 visitors just for few dollars....$1 or 2 dollars should do.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
As far as I know sub4sub is youtube subscribers exchange platform. By using this platform, you will earn credits for subscribing youtube channels and viewing videos. You can then use those earned credits to build subscribers on your youtube channel or views on your youtube videos. Activities like these are deemed illegal on youtube. If youtube finds out that you are manipulating subscribers and views on videos, your channel will never be accepted for monetization, and if it has already been monetized, it might be demonetized. You need to be very careful on using programs like this. I have seen people suffer.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Facebook marketing have become a very good source to get white hat traffic, and improve the website traffic count for those using Facebook to seek for their website traffic. I use sub4sub websites to get white hat traffic, I don't spend money if I don't want. I simply sub for many of web owners and they return such to me.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, I can build genuine followers by using advertising. However, you might have to spend more than $100. I need traffic from higher tire countries and when I have to target my ads to higher tier countries, I will have to pay more money, and I could end up paying a lot of money to facebook

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Why did not you spend $100 to build 10K followers on facebook? If you had 10K followers, you could have easily recovered your advertising budget and even started making profits in less than 6 months. You can build genuine followers by using facebook advertising. I am saying from my experience.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I once tried to build followers on my facebook page through facebook ads. I managed to get just about 2000 followers by spending $10. If I had spent at least $100, I could have built 10 k followers. This is the easiest ways to build followes and also traffic to your site by sharing on your pge.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Building followers on social pages and then promoting your links can get you easy traffic. However, if you do not have patience to build a large following on social sites, you can do influencer marketing. Choose a marketer on your niche and ask him to share your links. Huge traffic is guaranteed.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The traffic a blogger can get is directly proportional to the hardwork of the blogger. A blogger that wants to have such a huge traffic must also work assiduously by creating interesting stories that will attract many users. This is not alone, he needs to popularize the blog on various social media.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Mika I understand what you mean, I will think about it, the advertisement will go too. But first I am trying to get our members like it, follow it. I will issue direction to officials of our organization to promote the page with every member.
Not everyone is on Facebook.

Mika

VIP Contributor
This is hard way, it is more like a joke. Evenryone knows that social media is a place to do that, you can use any social media, even twitter; once you have 10k followers, it is going to be a big hit anyway. But this how to get visits are half backed, first tell us how to get so many followers?
Getting 10K followers or even 100K followers for that matter is not very difficult if you are willing to spare some money in advertising. You can run ads on facebook and easily get followers. I am saying this from my experience. You might consider expenses too high but that's business and you are investing for larger profits.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you have a website, bringing traffic to your website is probably your number one priority. You need traffic on your site to generate revenue. If you cannot build traffic on your site, your website cannot make money. If you are looking for ways to build traffic, here are a couple of ideas

How to get 1000 visits to your website every day?

Getting 1000 views on your website is not big traffic, but it is something to get you started with making money on your website. Here’s how you can do.

Build a Facebook page with at least 10 thousand followers. Share content on your page. If only 10 percent click your shared content, you will have 1000 visits.

Publish 100 articles, if you get just 10 visits on each article, you will have 1000 daily visits.

Kwess

I wonder how long it would take me to have 10,000 followers in my Facebook Page. Maybe I am not born to be popular because even in my Facebook account I am lucky to get 100 reactions to my post even if the pictures I post are always interesting to me. With that 10,000 followers it is quite impossible for me.
No facebook like or reaction doesn't matter the kind of picture that is nice to you. It can be nice to you as you said but might not be nice to your viewers. I know a site that can generate a traffic to your site , Instagram, facebook and others
All you have to do is register on a website called Youlikehits , you will view people sites youtube and other to get credit and that same credit you get , you will also use it to hire others to your site or youtube channel.

Paridhi

Well, the issue Is that getting up to 10 thousand Facebook page viewers is very difficult on it's own and also getting up to 1000 viewers to leave Facebook site and follow your link to you blog is even more difficult.
It is not quite easy for this to be achieved except if it will be bots. People are no longer comfortable with clicking links.
No, sir I am not agree with you. Though getting 1000 viewers or visits is too tough but people are also interested to clicking the links which may contain the valuable and good contents or information. I do not go anywhere lets have an example of amazon or other popular site like twitter or others, people use to go to the link. In the same way if you are giving them the valuable information and they are interested then surely they will click on the link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josemendez

Verified member
Well, the issue Is that getting up to 10 thousand Facebook page viewers is very difficult on it's own and also getting up to 1000 viewers to leave Facebook site and follow your link to you blog is even more difficult.
It is not quite easy for this to be achieved except if it will be bots. People are no longer comfortable with clicking links.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
This is hard way, it is more like a joke. Evenryone knows that social media is a place to do that, you can use any social media, even twitter; once you have 10k followers, it is going to be a big hit anyway. But this how to get visits are half backed, first tell us how to get so many followers?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I wonder how long it would take me to have 10,000 followers in my Facebook Page. Maybe I am not born to be popular because even in my Facebook account I am lucky to get 100 reactions to my post even if the pictures I post are always interesting to me. With that 10,000 followers it is quite impossible for me.

D

Deleted member 28127

The problem of facebook page that they have an algorithm to block most of blogs but rarely few blogs can bipass facebook blocking.
I am see that people promote their blog on twitter or instagram or reddit or pinterest or tiktok or snapshat or whatsapp more than facebook.
For example Xenforo scripts can bipass Facebook jail however blogspot or wix website cannot bypass Facebook jail.
Especially if you have installed some ads in your blog Facebook will prevent submittion.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's a reasonable way to build visits on the blog with those articles. Instead if one wasting time trying to promote it via advertising networks, getting botlike traffic, it will be better to promote each article on social media following the ways you just outlined here to get constant 1000 traffic everyday. With such traffic, gradually I'll be moving forward towards monetising my website fully.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Most of the time it is not all about owning a website or a blog but knowing how to bring traffic is what really matters. It is very important that people publish a lot of articles which is highly search engine optimised because it will help you to get a lot of organic traffic from Google. Another thing is to publish high quality articles that is very informative and interesting because that will also make people to come back on your site.