How to get million dollar business idea

Profwriter

How can one get a million dollar business idea? Is it really possible? Can it be gotten by going to school? Is it found in any written book?

Where can I found a milion dollar idea?
Is any body with me in this search?
Can you help me?

To some people, this may sound as if one is desperate but that's not true. I want to give to charity, I want to have a luxurious retirement, I want to tour round the world and I need money to achieve that.

I feel the only way to make such money is to have a business that can fetch that amount, I will be happy if someone can suggets to me how or where to get a million dollar idea.

I'm ready to cross the ocean, climb the highest mountain and study the most voluminous book to gain access to that million dollar idea.

I'm searching, who is searching with me? Or who has an answer for me.

Teatea

There is nothing like a million dollar business idea, ideas are either good or bad and it is the effort put into achieving it that turns it into a million dollar. Even if you get a business idea from the richest person on earth and you refuse to do the necessary things to put it into action, then it is just an imagination that would soon go with the wind. But if the worst idea can be managed and turned into a creative idea, it will bring huge profits.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't want to discourage you in your searching but I won't shy away from telling you the truth. Looking for the business ideas that will give you millions of money may not be found on fora. You only need to learn a skill and make sure you develop yourselves to a up notch level in that skill. This will fetch you money the more.