How to get more traffic in instagram ?

Unique23

I have an account in instagram and post many things in it . I also post interesting videos to get more traffic but there is no more traffic , likes and followers here . I want to earn money from there so for this purpose I want more traffic, followers and likes in it . One thing is more that is there any website which provide us more traffic in Android phone. I search it in social media but no found .so problem is this how can we get more traffic .followerso for good earning in instagram. Anyone knew about any site for android which give us more traffic in instagram.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view it is very easy for you to get trafficking on Instagram this is because Instagram is a very big social media with large number of people on it all you have to do is to get enough followers on your Instagram page. After that you can start doing business with your Instagram and also if you wishes to get enough followers or enough traffic on your Instagram page I suggest you pay for monetization fee and once you have done that. Your followers will be much

Gilead

Consistent postings......Visual marketing tool Tailwind studied more than 100,000 Instagram profiles in 2017 to understand how posting frequency affects follower growth and engagement rate. They found that the more often you post, the more likes and followers you get.
According to the study, profiles that posted seven or more times a week (or at least once a day) get more likes and gain more followers faster than those that post less frequently.

Afrinish

link to Instagram Stories that will send traffic to your site if a user swipes up or clicks the native “See More” text at the base of a linked story. To encourage your followers to visit your website, be sure to keep the base of the frame free so the “See More” text is clearly visible.
But despite regular posts and collecting likes and comments like crazy, the fact remains: getting people to click away from Instagram is hard.

Don’t lose hope just yet. Driving website traffic from Instagram is possible – it just takes a little strategy, some know-how, and the right tools to convert your Instagram followers into website traffic

Holguer

In my opinion there are many things I would do to get traffic on instagram like,create value content,use others platforms like blogs,youtube channel do collaborations with other accounts ,do a instagram live,a podcast and many more,Interact with other accounts.