Earn Money How to Get More Views on YouTube and Boost Your Earnings

AfriPeeps Official

Plagiarism warning

1. Create Compelling Content

Simply identify what your ideal customers most want to know, and then create videos that meet their needs. Does this work? You bet. YouTube creator Graham Cochrane racked up 51 million YouTube views by focusing on how-to content.

2. Encourage Viewers to Subscribe​

Have you ever heard the saying, “Your best new customers are your old customers”? In other words, retaining customers can be a powerful way to grow your business. Well, the same holds true for YouTube views.

Which is why one of the easiest ways to get more views on YouTube is to encourage your current viewers to subscribe because gaining subscribers will increase the number of views on each new video that you release.

3. Create Playlists to Keep People Watching​

YouTube’s own statistics show that “top-performing brands on YouTube build and promote twice as many playlists as the bottom 25%.”

Why do playlists work so well? Auto-play. It takes effort to pull your attention away from videos you’re enjoying when they just keep playing. In fact, there’s a cognitive bias at work called ‘loss aversion.’

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Some people do think of buying traffic to their YouTube channels but I think it is even too far doing that. One can easily get more followers and viewers of one is able to post some videos that are of high quality. There is no way viewers won't be visiting the channel.

D

Deleted member 51169

Is there really form of business that strives on people's participation without advertisement? I am not an expert on anything YouTube, but I believe running some ads can help in bringing more audience to your channel.
I love this quote "Your best new customers are your old customers”? It is pure machiavelli style of living.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have a youtube channel and I earn from my videos. My earnings from youtube monetization are very low, not even $20 per month but I think that's fine with me because I have other ways of earning from youtube. I basically earn from sponsorship. Most of my videos have sponsors.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good tips to boost earnings with YouTube videos. Which has become a very good platform for content creators to earn a good amount of income. Creating compelling content is what attracts most people to you. I have seen people in my country who focus on the entertainment niche and give celebrity gossips and interviews are earning so well from YouTube.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice tips but posting of quality content that interest a lot of people will draw traffic to you naturally .that is why a lot of people spend so much time and edit their videos to make it look clean and smooth, good quality content is just a magic that will do the job for you conveniently.

Bojet

Nice tips, I tried a YouTube channel of my own once & failed, but with this tips of your I'll try once again

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Getting a lot of views on YouTube is not something you do instantly because it requires some certain steps. You must make sure that the kind of videos you are creating are very much appealing to people because it is can determine if you'll be able to get the attention of people or not.

It is also very much important and necessary that whenever you post a video you encourage people to always like and share. That way you can get a lot of exposure. You can also tell them to comment their observations and learn from it to make better videos.