How to get rid of bad breath

Krishrish

Brushing teeth both morning and night will help to get rid of bad breath and also make sure to brush the teeth and tongue very well

Qriquimen

Brushing your teeth Regularly is the first step when it comes to you trying to prevent bad breath, make sure to brush at least twice in a day

Acerrim

Bad breath is an unpleasant smell that comes out of the mouth which most people always want to avoid but if we make sure we brush Regularly we will be able to stop the bad breath

Jjimale

We can prevent bad breath by using mouthwash after brushing they help to get rid of odours in the mouth for a long time

D

Deleted member 54885

By brushing the teeth regularly mostly day and night.by using discenfectants and mouth wash

Empress

Verified member
1. Good dental hygiene
Poor dental hygiene is the most cause of bad breath we should always brush our teeth like twice in a day i.e morning and night
2. Water
Prevent dry mouth by keeping your mouth hydrated, mouth dryness often cause bad breath bacause saliva plays an important in keeping your mouth clean. Your mouth dry naturally while you sleep that is why your breath is typically worse when you wake up in the morning so by drinking enough water during the day it will help in the saliva production
3. Milk
It can also be used for bad breath, drink a glass of low or full fat milk during or after a meal especially a meal containing smelling foods like garlic and onions

Drrooll

As long as we brush our teeth regularly and use mouth wash there won't be any bad breath at least brushing morning and night

Kola

Verified member
By taking milk and also brushing the teeth.you can also take refreshing chewing gums.they help to reduce bad breath.and also remember to brush day and night..

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
1. Good dental hygiene
Poor dental hygiene is the most cause of bad breath we should always brush our teeth like twice in a day i.e morning and night
2. Water
Prevent dry mouth by keeping your mouth hydrated, mouth dryness often cause bad breath bacause saliva plays an important in keeping your mouth clean. Your mouth dry naturally while you sleep that is why your breath is typically worse when you wake up in the morning so by drinking enough water during the day it will help in the saliva production
3. Milk
It can also be used for bad breath, drink a glass of low or full fat milk during or after a meal especially a meal containing smelling foods like garlic and onions
Milk will give the bacteria in the mouth an enough energy for them to feed on and this can inturns leads to bad breath that is why it is advisable that we brush our mouth every time we eat milk and sometimes when we eat a lot of other things ..some people brush their mouth wrongly that the tongue and the upper part of the month are always left out when brushing

Barin

That is true cause the bad breath when you wake up in the morning is always bad that is why I do brush my teeth every morning and night

Barin

I do use mouthwash after brushing with toothpaste to remove particles and germs from my teeth and I do make sure I brush like two times in a day to prevent mouth odour and I like of the milk you mentioned I will try that method as well

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Halitosis is a bad thing to happen to human. The more reason why teeth, which is one of the most used part of the body must be taken care of. We need to drink more of water and brush the twice in the morning and in the night with good toothpaste.