How to get verified on Timebucks for the first Payment

Lekhraj19

Verified member
As I have previously talked about how timebucks work. In brief for the new viewers, I want to say that TImebucks is a Get Paid to site where you can earn online via micro tasks and automatically also via Engaged Hits .
Here, mainly I would like to focus how to get verified on timebucks as for the first time they ask for verification of the individual.
The ID verification comes on your dashboard after you reach 10$.
Actually, their verification goes with two things :
1. He/She should be 18 or 18+ years old.
2. Govt Id proof where your first and last name in TIMEBUCKS profile, DOB and other minor details should be as of the ID you submit. So, while filling your profile you should match it with ID and then you fill because once you fill there profile you can't change.
3. Take photo of yours with a sheet of page written "TIMEBUCKS" on it.

These are the things you need to keep in mind, and after you submit they will verify it and you will be elligible for the payment then.

If you haven't joined timebucks, Join for absolutely FREE and start earning

My payments:
Screenshot 2020-12-11 184024.png

Carson20t

How long does it take for them to verify you and see if you are eligible??
It could take 24hours to 48hours depending with how the support team have the backlog of work.But the most important thing is that it you follow the rules and other requirements you would likely have your account verified before you even know it.

Personally I have been on this site for years and I have never felt the need to contact support because everything is done on time for me.

AfriPeeps Official

Thanks for this information, I so much appreciate your time and effort. I will like to try out the suggestions you have outlined I this thread but I am somehow scared of all these money making platforms because most are scams. Please and please can you share with us some evidence of payment you have received?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the reasons I do not like all this survey platforms is that it comes with a lot of stress. Timebucks maybe different because I have actually seen some people that they paid after their verification. I signed up on some online survey platforms last year but I could not get any invite.

E

eldavis

It could take 24hours to 48hours depending with how the support team have the backlog of work.But the most important thing is that it you follow the rules and other requirements you would likely have your account verified before you even know it.

Personally I have been on this site for years and I have never felt the need to contact support because everything is done on time for me.
Thank you very much for the assistance, I have been able to sort out the issue and I had my first payment there last Thursday. Indeed I can be sure to say it's aegit platform, though I find it difficult to earn as my country does not support much surveys and am not able to do some of the tasks there.

Carson20t

Thank you very much for the assistance, I have been able to sort out the issue and I had my first payment there last Thursday. Indeed I can be sure to say it's aegit platform, though I find it difficult to earn as my country does not support much surveys and am not able to do some of the tasks there.
Such a sad thing for you but the most important this is to master what can work for you on the site.Task section is good engaged
hits is also good,push clicks is good,clicks and try to check for free trials and game then you will make money on the site.

The secret is just finding a working strategy for you on the site more especially of you are from a tier 3 country where you would not easily find surveys that pay well or no surveys at all

E

eldavis

Such a sad thing for you but the most important this is to master what can work for you on the site.Task section is good engaged
hits is also good,push clicks is good,clicks and try to check for free trials and game then you will make money on the site.

The secret is just finding a working strategy for you on the site more especially of you are from a tier 3 country where you would not easily find surveys that pay well or no surveys at all
I think I would try what you have said. So far all I do on the site right now is just push clicks and the daily surveys given by timebucks. Then there are times I am lucky to hit a survey that works in my country. Then once in a while I try to do one or two task. The task are really difficult mostly cause of my country. I have not tried engage hits