How to Go From $0 To Millionaire

D

Deleted member 13140

It's very easy to do, so I saw this video on Instagram of a guy who stated what he would do if he lost all his money and started all over again.
That has become he really big trend on Instagram, well social media as a whole, it has started to trend.

So here is what he started:
1. He won't invest in stocks or cryptocurrency... At first, what you need to do is to learn a high income skill..You need to build a foundation to your wealth because if your wealth..here is a list of ones that is really high.
  • Digital Marketing.
  • Copywriting.
  • Web Design.
  • Web Development.
  • SEO and SEM Marketing.
  • Trade Skills.
  • Video Production.
  • Content Writing
2. Then use that money to buy business, brands and all that stuff

3. Then use your experience and knowledge to develop a course or mentoring service, coaching services and all that..

That's the steps to making money online, but remember it's way more sophisticated than a few 100 words you have to do research on the skills that you can build around your passion and all that stuff.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Let us be realistic. I am a developer, I can develop apps, code websites, design and develop any kind of website, I have 5 years of experience in the relevant field, yet I am not a millionaire. It is very difficult to earn well even when you are professionally qualified, let alone becoming rich.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Mika are you saying that developers cannot become millionaire online? You cannot use your own yardstick to measure for other people. There are developers out there who are making lot of money developing software apps and other things for the people. If you know your way with your skill very well you can become a millionaire.