How To Grow Healthier Hair After Getting Your Head Shaved?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Shaving head is something that all men do. I used to get my head shaved when I was a kid. Shaving your head will never stop hair fall, as many people wrongly think. However, some experts think that shaving head could improve hair quality. The problem is that the hair quality is not only dependent upon how often your shave your head. It depends on how you take care of your hair. I have been using onion juice after getting my head shaved. It helped me a lot. However, you must always consult a hair expert before you use home-based remedies or treatment methods when it comes to hair.

I also use oils such as coconut oil for my scalp. The mixture of the black seed extract along with onion juice helped me to stop hair loss a lot and I have seen noticeable results. Apart from that, there are many other herbs you can use. you can use olive oil and Shikakai for your hair. I have not used such herbs as of now, but I will certainly use olive oil because research says that olive oil can help to stop hair loss. So what are some great tips to keep your hair healthy after getting your head shaved?

What's onion juice though? I am hearing about it for the first time. I think the things we eat as well also plays an important role on not just our body but also on our hair as well. Like every other part of our body, the hair draws nutrients from what we eat, so eating a healthy and balanced meal would definitely help in growing healthy hair.