How To Grow Visitors Of Your Blog Or Website.

At first you can use free blog site such as Wordpress, Blogspot and so on either you may buy a domain hosting. Then think and choose a topic. Narrate it ins and out. Add some picture also.

If you want to earn money online your should be about Affiliate Marketing, CPA Marketing or SEO tools. Suppose I want to write about Affiliate Marketing.
Simply I can say that, pick a product and try to sale it and get some commission. There are different marketplace in online ant they provide different types of product such as health and nutrition,E-commerce,software related and so on.

HOW TO PROMOTE? Get Response.png

There are two way to promote any affiliate link. One is free and another is paid. You can promote it through Face Book, You Tube, Instagram, Pinterest and twitter. But remember one thing you cannot use or post affiliate link directly in any social media.

What Will You Do Now?​

Start to write a blog and describe the product and use your link directly or hyperlink. Add some eye catchy picture for your product.
Now start to promote your article. What will you do first? Copy the article and go to Medium and paste it your own blog section. Like this go to Reddit, Mix, Quora question section, Yahoo Answers and paste same article without affiliate link but with your blog site link or website link. It can be used in you FB page.

I think in this way any one can grow visitors for his site.

Finger Geek

Verified member
At first you can use free blog site such as Wordpress, Blogspot and so on either you may buy a domain hosting. Then think and choose a topic. Narrate it ins and out. Add some picture also.

If you want to earn money online your should be about Affiliate Marketing, CPA Marketing or SEO tools. Suppose I want to write about Affiliate Marketing.
Simply I can say that, pick a product and try to sale it and get some commission. There are different marketplace in online ant they provide different types of product such as health and nutrition,E-commerce,software related and so on.

HOW TO PROMOTE? View attachment 43148

There are two way to promote any affiliate link. One is free and another is paid. You can promote it through Face Book, You Tube, Instagram, Pinterest and twitter. But remember one thing you cannot use or post affiliate link directly in any social media.

What Will You Do Now?​

Start to write a blog and describe the product and use your link directly or hyperlink. Add some eye catchy picture for your product.
Now start to promote your article. What will you do first? Copy the article and go to Medium and paste it your own blog section. Like this go to Reddit, Mix, Quora question section, Yahoo Answers and paste same article without affiliate link but with your blog site link or website link. It can be used in you FB page.

I think in this way any one can grow visitors for his site.
Are you saying we should copy article from our blog without modifying it and paste it to medium? Hope medium admins will not penalize us for doing copy and paste.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I understand the poster. And he is not saying we should copy and paste other people's works but our own works with our links. Although I have not used some of the platforms your wrote to generate traffic personally, I have heard people saying or using it because I visit some of these sites at times. I only depend on social media to promote my blog. And I know with catchh heading and entertaining news that I do dish out, the blog will soon become popular.

bracknelson

We can do many activities to grow visitors to our blog Or website. Share each new blog post across our social media networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. If we spend time cultivating our networks and share great content, social media sites can become some of our top traffic sources. The titles of the blog posts help potential readers decide whether they should click and read more. At the top and bottom of our blog posts, make sure we must have included social sharing buttons for Twitter, LinkedIn, and the other major social networks.

Setho

VIP Contributor
One of the most sure ways of getting traffic which I have seen many people do it over a course of time is using social media. Choose two or three social media platforms you are conversant with and build reputable portfolio there. Select a good page name, make captivating and promising page descriptions, and add a link to your sites. You should post articles, insights, infographics and videos which are related to the niche you have chosen and be consistent about it. You should regularly interact with audience and create a room of trust. After some time you can now start dropping your blog links and watch it convert.

arpan092

Are you saying we should copy article from our blog without modifying it and paste it to medium? Hope medium admins will not penalize us for doing copy and paste.
I do not say about copying After writing an article you may post it on a different platform. It is called SEO. If you want to get traffic and increase your visitors I think this is the right way.

arpan092

I understand the poster. And he is not saying we should copy and paste other people's works but our own works with our links. Although I have not used some of the platforms your wrote to generate traffic personally, I have heard people saying or using it because I visit some of these sites at times. I only depend on social media to promote my blog. And I know with catchh heading and entertaining news that I do dish out, the blog will soon become popular.
I agree with you and you can understand my strategy.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I do not say about copying After writing an article you may post it on a different platform. It is called SEO. If you want to get traffic and increase your visitors I think this is the right way.
OK I now get you. For a better explanation for those that still don't understand what he is saying.
For example. After I have created my post. Let say I create article on making money with Trendri forum. I will search for articles that talked about how to make money with paid to forum or other related search. I will need to choose an answer and post a comment on the article and I might copy and past some part of my article.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The best way to increase the visitors of your blog is to do marketing of your website on social media. You will not be able to generate raw traffic from search engines if your website is very, very new. This is because there are already a lot of big websites in the business and search engines always prefer them. I would always go for social media if I ever start my website and do marketing of my website using the social media after gaining a lot of followers.