Earn Money How to grow your Facebook page easily

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A lot of people are looking for ways in order to grow their Facebook page and monetize it. Some people have had some pages for like years and of course they've recorded no growth. This simple tutorial I want to show you some simple and the similar ways in which you can grow your Facebook page very easily and simply.
Be Active on groups: Being very active on a lot of Facebook groups and joining so many of them will really help you to get a lot of audience to your Facebook page. Before you can be able to grab people's attention on a group that has a lot of members then you will definitely need to be creating engaging content and as the case may be sometimes, create controversial contents.

Do giveaways: Thisis another method you can use to get people addicted to your Facebook page. The kind of giveaways you do must not be money, it can be free plr books and so many of them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You're right about your idea of social media page owners doing some giveaways to attract more of the followers and keeping the other page members constant in order to keep the paid lively. With such doing, it is very possible to monetize the page through affiliate marketing, blog posts, and other essentials. Cos your incentive have won their heart already nothing comes free this days, one must spend to get what he or she wants.

Andrew79

But also rather than use just ones FB profile. You can target and build on traffic to your FB business pages. Creating business pages is one sure way to showing the professional side of you. Also you can then use other means even FB paid advertising to drive in and generate leads. One thing that people fail to do though and that's why they don't get traffic that leads to sales is that they don't create their customer avatar and as such they have people curious about their ads but no one buying.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I like the idea of giving gift I don’t think this strategy can fail knowing full well how people love money and other free things. They will quickly want to join or click join on your facebook page. But one should still be careful to attract useful people that will add value to the page

Stroiny

I just can tell you a real fact.
I pay for ads on Facebook on 2 businesses for about 10 years.
I don't do almost anything with my 20000 likes per page.
If I stop 1-day ads, it seems that I almost instant disappear from the internet, no orders, no visits.

Andrew79

If I stop 1-day ads, it seems that I almost instant disappear from the internet, no orders, no visits.
With that kind of traffic coming to your site you want an opt-in page so that you have the email addresses of your visitors, you should then be able to target them with offers and upsells. I mean the idea is that you build a list, you are only as good as you email list. Drive the visitors to your page with paid ads to your customer database, that is key.

AmaliaTG

So what you mean is that one has to really pay so that you can be seen out there ? This is interesting ?. I mean, how much do you pay so that you can get such kind of huge traffic? Although I hear most people say it's not a must you pay but you can just be active on your Facebook page and engage alot with your audience to gain their trust and eventually buy your products.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Trust me joining Facebook groups to promote your page and giveaways from your page do not help much. You will understand this only when you have your own page. Well, you might get a few followers on your page through these methods but you need a large following and these methods do not work. You need to run ads.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Trust me joining Facebook groups to promote your page and giveaways from your page do not help much. You will understand this only when you have your own page. Well, you might get a few followers on your page through these methods but you need a large following and these methods do not work. You need to run ads.
the post is definitely for those who do not have money to run ads and of course I know that the best way in which anyone can get a lot of followers on their pages is to run Facebook ads. I would also make a post on that later but right now this is definitely one of the best ways in which anyone can freely grow his page but it requires a lot of work and commitment.

kitgeri

Creating your own funnel should be on most social media networks. Not only on Facebook, or only on your website. Because when you have your own website & you patiently build it with good content, you are willingly showing that to an audience that is not visiting your website, and likes to see what your products are about. Specific audience like you can find on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, etc... All goes in one chain, you cannot make a strong distinction between a website's audience or just the one from Facebook. Always build your funnel on as many possible social platforms, along with the audience from your website traffic. That is a win-win situation.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It is not easy to grow the number of followers of your Facebook Page if you are not very active in Facebook. I agree with the thread creator that being active in many groups can bring wonders to the numbers that you desire. One Facebook group with thousands of active members can provide you with the assistance that you need for your Facebook Page.