How To Grow Your Fashion With Facebook Marketplace

D

Deleted member 13140

I deliberately decided to write fashion business, and why? Because I have done research and scrolled through Facebook marketplace and came to a conclusion that this opportunity is available for fashion business at the highest scale.
Now I want you to stop for a moment and think about it. When your scroll through the marketplace, mostly the items that are contained there are either shoes, or cloths or anything related to fashion.

Though atimes I see furniture's and home accessories, which is great but like I said it's mostly available for fashion business that sell cloths and shoes and any clothing item

All you have to do is create an account on Facebook, make sure your date of birth is up to 18years old or you'll have to wait till 18 and when that happens you'll have to request to enter the marketplace and most of the time, according to what I have seen they don't really accept it, so make sure at first you set your age to 18.

Since the post is for fashion business, you already gave products.

Join the Facebook marketplace and list your item or product anyone.

Then add tags, and all that and maybe just for more exposure, list it on groups of buying and selling in your area and watch and see

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Selling through facebook marketplace is not easy, your listing will be easily lost in the heap of other listings and people will never find it if you do not upgrade your listing. Upgrading listing means paying facebook to promote the listing in the feed of your target audience. It cost a lot of money to run ad son facebook, and still you may not be able to sell your product. Furthermore, Facebok Marketplace is basically for selling locally, someone you can meet locally or can talk on phone I have been on that situation and I am talking based on my experience.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
There is no doubt that fashion business has come to stay as long as we will continue to have humanbeings on earth. The fashion world keeps evolving and as we all know their are three basic needs of a humans on earth which includes housing or shelter, clothing, and food.

Clothing is very essential as this is one area that directly connects and impact the life of humanity. one of the best places to showcase one's skills when it comes to clothing which also touches areas like shoes, bags, and perfumes etc. Is the social media and Facebook stands out amongst the pack.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Fashion is among some of the most striving business available nowadays and it will even be more demanding most especially during this festive period.. to make the best out of fashion designing anyone that is into the business really need to know how to deal with different varieties of fashion clothing, but instead of Us involving our product on Facebook marketplace don't you think it is even the best that we go for private advertisement on Facebook to have our product exposed to thousands of people or do you think that Facebook marketplace will be more profitable than direct advertisement ?

D

Deleted member 13140

Selling through facebook marketplace is not easy, your listing will be easily lost in the heap of other listings and people will never find it if you do not upgrade your listing. Upgrading listing means paying facebook to promote the listing in the feed of your target audience. It cost a lot of money to run ad son facebook, and still you may not be able to sell your product. Furthermore, Facebok Marketplace is basically for selling locally, someone you can meet locally or can talk on phone I have been on that situation and I am talking based on my experience.
That's not true if that's wat you believe then it's wrong and you need to try this out before you conclude, i made a listing and set a ridiculous price so no one would ask me about it and believe it or not it got viewed by people, though no one actually asked me about it because obviously the product was well known and it wasn't suppose to be sold for the amount i put in, so don't conclude without trying out, Facebook put that option there in case you want to get even more exposure, you don't have to post your post, it's just like posting on your page, off course you will get traction but if you want more then boost

D

Deleted member 13140

There is no doubt that fashion business has come to stay as long as we will continue to have humanbeings on earth. The fashion world keeps evolving and as we all know their are three basic needs of a humans on earth which includes housing or shelter, clothing, and food.

Clothing is very essential as this is one area that directly connects and impact the life of humanity. one of the best places to showcase one's skills when it comes to clothing which also touches areas like shoes, bags, and perfumes etc. Is the social media and Facebook stands out amongst the pack.
Exactly you're right, that's why people go into it this days, come outside of your home you will definitely spot lots and lots of fashion store who sell some type of clothing apparel, and it's not a bad thing but it will get competitive, funny thing is, it's already competitive and still a lot of people want to go into it, but what people don't realize is this, in other to stand out and get more customers you will have to drag your business online, but people never actually do thus and they make less money than they suppose to actually make

D

Deleted member 13140

Fashion is among some of the most striving business available nowadays and it will even be more demanding most especially during this festive period.. to make the best out of fashion designing anyone that is into the business really need to know how to deal with different varieties of fashion clothing, but instead of Us involving our product on Facebook marketplace don't you think it is even the best that we go for private advertisement on Facebook to have our product exposed to thousands of people or do you think that Facebook marketplace will be more profitable than direct advertisement ?
yes you're right but you missed the point, Facebook marketplace is free to set up and you can get local exposure in seconds yes literally, so what's the point, why invest on ads when you can invest nothing and make sales daily, yes if you believe it's a waste of time then you're free to ignore it, but honestly i think the online space has brought more opportunity than any of us can comprehend. and then again you can just decide to use the both of them, Facebook marketplace and also ads

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well we are here to learn from people, I don't really know much about it but maybe you have more understanding about how the Facebook marketplace really work.if you think it is also profitable just like normal advertisement that I have to pay then is something I might also be interested.. personally I don't really know how to set up a Facebook marketplace. I believe maybe from your next write-up you will show us how to set it up because a lot of people might know what Facebook marketplace is all about but they don't really know how to use it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have no desire to sell fashion items through facebook. You can sell on Facebook in two ways, one, you list your product on the facebook marketplace, two, you sell from your page. Both of these selling methods cost money as you will have to pay money to run ads. You might have to spend a lot of money on ads before you can sell your products on facebook.