How to improve low traffic blog

Finger Geek

Verified member
Blogging is writing articles about things. There are many ways we can blog. Some people attached video to there short detailed article and making viewers of the article to watch videos to understand more of what the article is trying to say.
Blogging is not just only for the interest of just writing new articles, but also to make money as well. There are varieties of ways that bloggers monetize there blog. Some people sell subscription to members, some will show ads on the website, some also sell sponsored post, promotion of affiliate link, buyiung and selling of goods and services and many more.
All this can be done easily only I'd the blog have good traffic. If a blog have good numbers of traffic, it will be easier for the blogger to make money showing ads, selling products, promoting affiliate and other ways to monetize a blog.
But the problem is how to generate traffic to a blog. And how to have constant visitors. I know that there are Blogger's on this forum that are already making money with there blog.
So how can a low traffic blog generates more traffic?

arunima25

Verified member
I blog for few sites and have a personal blog too. I have not been much active on my personal blog lately. I have a few loyal readers to my blog and those are mostly from the circles of friends and relatives. I am not much active on social media platforms either as I do not have time for them. I occasionally visit them if I have something new to post there. It has been few years that I have been trying to increase the traffic to my blogs but seems that I fail because I am not consistent with my effort. And that is a big loophole on my part. One needs to have good networking on social media and other platforms to promote their blogs. Once people come there and find the content interesting they might share and spread the word. And so maintaining the quality of content becomes very crucial. Else soon the traffic will be lost.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Just as you later said, blogging is not only about writing articles that makes sense. You need traffic as well to keep your blog up and running and making revenue for you. When your blog is very high in traffic their is every possibility of a blogger turning the the blog into a money making type. Their are different ways to earn, but starting with ads looks the more preferable one st the start.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes you can get more traffic to your blog through advertisement because that is one of the surest way you can get people into your website ,providing quality content is also one of the things you need to consider and as you said it is not all about writing and that is exactly the truth and that is what all bloggers must know

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Through traffic, surely a blog site is up and running. And it will surely increase revenue and give the blogger more options to earn money. Cos those traffic will be converted and the Admin will find ways to monetize it and start generating money through it. Without traffic their is no way the site owner or Admin will earn money steady from the site.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want traffic on your blog, you need to blog on the topic that gets high traffic yet there is no much competition. In other words, you need to publish on the topics that get a lot of searches online but there is not enough content covering the topic. By doing so you will be able to rank on search engines and draw search traffic to your site.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you want traffic on your blog, you need to blog on the topic that gets high traffic yet there is no much competition. In other words, you need to publish on the topics that get a lot of searches online but there is not enough content covering the topic. By doing so you will be able to rank on search engines and draw search traffic to your site.
And that's the best option to drag organic traffic in to our website. That way we might get lots of top tier country users who visited based on the kind of contents we published that got listed by search engines. That will really satisfy the website owner that he or she is doing well, at least its contents is being tracked regularly on search engines.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to obtain more readers to your blog. For now the best and easiest way for me is to use your social media account. Post about your blog. Do this every time you will upload a new blog. Your social media friends and followers will read your blog if they are interested. The post is just a reminder of sorts.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to obtain more readers to your blog. For now the best and easiest way for me is to use your social media account. Post about your blog. Do this every time you will upload a new blog. Your social media friends and followers will read your blog if they are interested. The post is just a reminder of sorts.
When you post about your blog, and share important information, it will attract those readers to hang on to your site and read more of the articles which you write too. That's why having quality articles, or contents created, helps boost the search engine result and increases the traffic of the site. We all know the more the traffic the better chances we have to maintain it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
And that's the best option to drag organic traffic in to our website. That way we might get lots of top tier country users who visited based on the kind of contents we published that got listed by search engines. That will really satisfy the website owner that he or she is doing well, at least its contents is being tracked regularly on search engines.
Yes, you need traffic from search engines because search engine traffic converts very well. Let me give you an example, when you search on google and visit a site from google (mainly the site displayed in the top results), would you not stay on that site for longer (because you voluntarily visited the site and you will be staying there longer).

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, you need traffic from search engines because search engine traffic converts very well. Let me give you an example, when you search on google and visit a site from google (mainly the site displayed in the top results), would you not stay on that site for longer (because you voluntarily visited the site and you will be staying there longer).
You're right. Most of the sites i visit on google based on the keyword i searched for, primary stay atop. And that's the ones i click on, and i spend some times hours on those site to clear my doubt or take derivative from. Now i got your points well. That shows, if we use better keywords for topic creation, it is very much possible to see our article list on top of search engines.