How to improve User Experience on Your Website?

Mika

VIP Contributor
When you visit a website, how do you feel? Do you feel good to see the design, is the site easy to navigate, are the colors soothing to the eyes, does not page load fast? If the answers to these questions are yes, that's called good user experience.

How User Experience and User Interface affect SEO on Your Website?

User Experience and User Interface are part of technical SEO. Technical SEO refers to the tactics related to technical work such as installing SSL, improving site loading speed, using clean design, using eye-catching graphics, etc. All of these tactics will improve User Experience and User Interface.

What happens if your site has a bad User Experience and a Bad User Interface
High bounce rate

Low revenue or no revenue

Low ranking on search engines, etc.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am not really good in aesthetics but I prefer a design that is light to the eyes. I hate dark designs especially the black background. I also do not like the bright colors because there is glare that harm my eyes. With the contents, it is interesting to see not common things that I see every day. It is not easy to please me but if I approve of your site then that means your site is good.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you jam pack everything on your home page it will be big turn off for me. I will leave that site immediately. If you have a lot of ad units, for example more than 5 ad units, this will also be big turn off for me. If your design is cluttered with too many graphics, this is also a turn off.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Having a lot of content on the home page can lead to bad user experience, when user experience is bad, you cannot retain traffic, when you cannot retain traffic, you will have no engagements on your ads, where there are no engagements on ads, you will not have revenue on your website.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I think your homepage should feature your best content and the content that is receiving most traffic. When visitors sees the best content on the home page, they will stay to interact with the content. If possible use no more than 3 ad units on your home page, do not use too many graphics.