How to Improve Your Click Through Rate

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Clock Through Rate is the rate of ad clicks on your website in relation to the number of visits. If 100 people visited your site and 10 people clicked the ads on your website, your Click Through Rate is 10 percent.

You might be receiving 1000 visits but if only 1-2 people click on your ads, you don’t earn much. However, if you get just 100 visits but 5-10 people click on your ads, you earn better. Therefore, the key to earn better is to improve Click Through Rate.

Build traffic from reputed sources (search engines, social sites, etc.), do not use PTC or Traffic exchange

Improve keyword usage, which will get you relevant ads (if the ads are contextual ads), relevant ads have better Click Through Rate.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have read in another forum that you cannot click the ads on your web page (if you are a blogger) because Adsense may suspend your account. There is also the post that a member of the forum must not click on the ads because that is like cheating. This clicking of the ads had confused me so that I just ignore the ads wherever I go.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You cannot ********* on your own site, however, you can ********* on other sites as long as you find the ads interesting. For example, if you have a blog, you cannot ********* on your blog. However, you can ********* on Trendri as long as you do it from genuine interest. In other words, ad click should come from genuine interest.