How to Invest Bitcoin During a Bullish Trend

Suba

Staff member
Since Aug 07, 2021Bitcoin has crossed the $42.5k support barrier and has now crossed the second $52.5k support barrier, meaning that the Bitcoin market is currently entering a bullish trend. Many new investors are interested in making a profit from Bitcoin but most of them don't know how to buy Bitcoin as an investment. Here's how to buy/invest when the Bitcoin price is in a bullish trend.

Hodl your Bitcoin
If you already have Bitcoin holding up, don't rush to sell it, wait until the Bitcoin price will peak at least the Bitcoin price is already $100k per BTC, which will likely happen in Jan-Feb 2022. And you can sell your Bitcoin when the price will touch resistance. And keep in mind that a year after the halving day the price of Bitcoin will increase by an average of 30X.

Buy Bitcoin Gradually
If you have a budget of $ 5000, don't buy Bitcoin all at once, but buy it gradually, for example every month $ 500
for ten months, and we don't have to worry about whether the Bitcoin price is at the top or bottom. This gradual way of buying will reduce the risk of loss.

Buy Altcoins as Diversification
Bitcoin price increases will not happen every day, but there will also be frequent price corrections, whales will also take advantage of them to take profit by selling their Bitcoins, so the Bitcoin price will go down. Therefore, Altcoins are needed for diversification, for example Solana and ADA.

These three Bitcoin investment methods can be applied by anyone, both beginners and intermediate investors when investing in Bitcoin prices that enter a bullish trend. And most importantly, every investor must have a trading plan by determining support and resistance levels using moving averages.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When a bullish movement is observed in the chart pattern of BTC and other cryptocurrency it is almost late for you to invest at that particular time because a lot of early investors will be dumping on you and that is not even the best .you should only be able to invest in cryptocurrency when the price of cryptocurrency has not risen.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You just explained the method I do use while buying coins especially during the bullish moments. Some people only buy coins with much money during the bullish moment. For instance Shiba Inu rose some days ago with more than 100% increment, some people rushed to buy it with much money only for the coins to come down yesterday.

Suba

Staff member
When a bullish movement is observed in the chart pattern of BTC and other cryptocurrency it is almost late for you to invest at that particular time because a lot of early investors will be dumping on you and that is not even the best .you should only be able to invest in cryptocurrency when the price of cryptocurrency has not risen.
Although Bitcoin investment for now is not the best as Bitcoin price has touched $53k. but I think there is still a big chance because Bitcoin price prediction will touch $100k at the beginning of the year. and we don't need to worry if there are whales dumps to make profit, because the price correction is only temporary and will return to bullish.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Although Bitcoin investment for now is not the best as Bitcoin price has touched $53k. but I think there is still a big chance because Bitcoin price prediction will touch $100k at the beginning of the year. and we don't need to worry if there are whales dumps to make profit, because the price correction is only temporary and will return to bullish.
Well yes I do not see the need for people to invest now in BTC now because the price has reached almost 55,000 dollars as at now. It is possible that the price of BTC can retrace back to 48000 thousand dollars. Apart from bitcoins there are other cryptocurrency with potential that can make a lot of people to be rich in future, Shiba Inu is also a coin of people should consider to invest on because it is a potential cryptocurrency base on research

Suba

Staff member
You just explained the method I do use while buying coins especially during the bullish moments. Some people only buy coins with much money during the bullish moment. For instance Shiba Inu rose some days ago with more than 100% increment, some people rushed to buy it with much money only for the coins to come down yesterday.
Actually the buying method that I describe is mainly intended for novice investors, so to buy Bitcoin in stages (DCA), to minimize risk, and most new investors only know Bitcoin or other big cryptos, and often just follow their friends.