How to join paid blog site and earn more money

Badsha Shamim

You can earn money blogging simply by joining any paid blog network. By joining these networks you get a chance to write for fellow bloggers. You can even promote their products/services on your blog. Make use of blog sites that pay a fixed fee for coming up with a particular advertisement and linking the same into your blog

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know we can actually make money with this but you have not recommended the best paid to post site for us, I know trendri is one of the best here but talking about the one you are saying which one can you recommend for us to make something reasonable to about $10 every day by posting and writing of articles.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, you're right @Sotherefore, the poster is given facts without outlining the sites or blog to earn from through our creative writing. I know many blog sites, or written sites you can earn money with, but you need to submit high quality 500-1000 word count article for them to look into and reward you when it is accepted. If you want one you can go to cracked.com and try your luck.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, you're right @Sotherefore, the poster is given facts without outlining the sites or blog to earn from through our creative writing. I know many blog sites, or written sites you can earn money with, but you need to submit high quality 500-1000 word count article for them to look into and reward you when it is accepted. If you want one you can go to cracked.com and try your luck.
Ok the one you have just mentioned I don't even know how it work, how much are they paying when I write a particular articles for them, or are they paying depending on the number of people that are viewing my post ? I just want to get an idea of how they operate so that I can know if it will be suitable for me or not.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ok the one you have just mentioned I don't even know how it work, how much are they paying when I write a particular articles for them, or are they paying depending on the number of people that are viewing my post ? I just want to get an idea of how they operate so that I can know if it will be suitable for me or not.
I have a site currently paying $1.5 per 700 words article centered on crypto. It won't be centered on article centered on the seasonal topics like 'BTC price went down 10% in the last 24 hours. Or LTC is improving st the moment.

You'll write high quality contents around Cryptos, that is informative, it must not be among the popular topics posted on search engines like google. If you're interested about the task, you can PM me on WhatsApp we'll talk.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have a site currently paying $1.5 per 700 words article centered on crypto. It won't be centered on article centered on the seasonal topics like 'BTC price went down 10% in the last 24 hours. Or LTC is improving st the moment.

You'll write high quality contents around Cryptos, that is informative, it must not be among the popular topics posted on search engines like google. If you're interested about the task, you can PM me on WhatsApp we'll talk.
Wow that's really interesting ok if I can write up to ten post everyday there is a possibility of making up to $10 every day from it , if they are legit and they are ready to pay I think I should look into this because it is something I'm always very much interested about, well I am not a qualified copywriter,what do you think.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's quite obvious that the poster is trying to coin out information. I have not really earn from copyright network because I just passed their exam but considering the reviews from people, I guess the site is legit. If you want to join you just need to pass three exams and you can write articles too without participating in an exam. Still looking forward to knowing how things work there

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow that's really interesting ok if I can write up to ten post everyday there is a possibility of making up to $10 every day from it , if they are legit and they are ready to pay I think I should look into this because it is something I'm always very much interested about, well I am not a qualified copywriter,what do you think.
But you can write about topics around crypto, you can write about trading shit coins via pancakeswap, and earn rewards. Their are more informative topics to be created around crypto, you can cover and earn. You won't be tasked to login to a site in order to write, you can use WPS office, or adobe reader to write then concert to doc or PDF send to me then I'll deliver it, when it is accepted I'll pay you $1.5. Using biznotes or whatever.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
But you can write about topics around crypto, you can write about trading shit coins via pancakeswap, and earn rewards. Their are more informative topics to be created around crypto, you can cover and earn. You won't be tasked to login to a site in order to write, you can use WPS office, or adobe reader to write then concert to doc or PDF send to me then I'll deliver it, when it is accepted I'll pay you $1.5. Using biznotes or whatever.
I never knew site like that existed , but what is the payment option if i may ask ,so i would in the if the site may fit into my plans ,and again is the article instant approval or it takes long before the article get accepted , i would really love to know more

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never knew site like that existed , but what is the payment option if i may ask ,so i would in the if the site may fit into my plans ,and again is the article instant approval or it takes long before the article get accepted , i would really love to know more
Okay, its a blog site which I'm hired to do, but at the moment I'm occupied to handle it. If you can generate 700 articles, well told on a given crypto topic, you'll earn $1.5 if the article is accepted. So all.you'll need to do write and submit the article to me here via doc or PDF I'll send it to the client, immediately it is accepted I'll pay you using biznotes.

arunima25

Verified member
You can earn money blogging simply by joining any paid blog network. By joining these networks you get a chance to write for fellow bloggers. You can even promote their products/services on your blog. Make use of blog sites that pay a fixed fee for coming up with a particular advertisement and linking the same into your blog
It would have been better and more informative if you could give us a few names of such blog sites. You can do so by providing the names and not the links as that would be a violation to the rules here. Users can further explore those names and see if something works for them.

Moni

From what I read, it seems you did not even mention the site name neither did you state how much you will pay per post.
So what are you now saying about it? I just want to know how much you will pay per post and also explain further to my understanding.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been a part of many different platforms for many years. I have written articles about health and self-improvement for many platforms. In fact, I have also been a part of many revenue-sharing sites. One thing I have noticed is that you have a much better chance of making money if you possess exceptional writing skills. The big problem is that many platforms only accept writers from English speaking countries This means that there are a few sites that would accept your submission and pay you. One of the best ways to make money online is through guest posting or paid blog posting. There are many sites that might accept your articles if you have a great knowledge about particular subject.

I have been doing some research and found NutriInspector website. The website pays its writers for submitting in-depth articles that are related to health and fitness. As you can guess by the name of the website, the website accepts articles about nutrition and I think it is the main niche of the website. you may try to check them and write to them. Perhaps they may accept your articles. I do not know how they pay. Maybe they pay through PayPal.