How to know a scam site.

Vinkce

Many people have lost their hard earned money to online scams. These people pose to be a legit earning or investment platform to internet users but strip them of their money through deceitful means. Here are a few tips that you can employ to detect if a site is a Ponzi scheme, but before then, I will like to talk about GREED.
This has been the reason why these internet fraudsters easily prey on people, it's because when they propose a fake deal to you, you do not take your time to think properly, because of greed, the graving for more, since nothing is ever enough, you are blinded, therefore, you do not apply wisdom hence, you fall for their gimmicks.

Below are fews tips to help you detect a scam site or online earning platform:

1. Excessively high reward: Any site that claims it would pay you large amount of money for performing few tasks should be suspected to be a scam. Employers wouldn't pay so much for so little, they too are on the internet for profit making, I mean, it's business right?

2. Poor website quality: Scammers who want quick money may not spend so much to develop the site which they intend to scam people with. The site is usually characterised by the poor use of Grammer, typographical errors, lack of skill in it's development and in summary, it's has a cheap appearance.

3. Sites that asks for money in order to pay you: This most importantly should be checked. No employer would ask his employee to pay him some money before he in turn would pay that employee. It just doesn't make sense, please be wise. If you are making money for them and it is time to pay you, if really they can pay you for a job well done, then, they wouldn't request any money from you to get you paid. This money requested could be given a title such as gas fee (in the case where crypto currency is used), money needed to process your payment, or whatsoever, just don't give in to them.

cmoneyspinner

Based on my years of experience and I have had plenty of experience, the quickest way to spot a scam site is when there is no Customer Service or Help. If the site exist, there is a human behind that site. That human is the one running the site. You can not run a successful site and avoid or run away from users at the same time.

Another way is to go to forums like this one and check the threads. Usually if a site has scammed somebody, that person tells others. You can view reviews that are online. They are helpful but usually you can't talk to the reviewer and ask more questions to get clarification. Whereas in forums, members are more than happy to share their experience.

Naz

Good tips to know if the site is real or scam. I am in the field of money making from 5 years and now I can easily judge if the site is real or scam. I think time teaches us all important points about life.
If you want to know of the site is fake or real. Then contact with the support. If they reply you actively then it means the site is real. If they don't reply you, or don't show you their identity then it's confirm that it's scam.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, these points that you mentioned are really the key points. I can't say much about the 2nd point but I have been scammed by the 1st and 3rd point that I not kept in mind. Few months ago, I came across a paid site where you are asked to pay around 14$ as a down payment to start with the site, it was a MLM site where you will get about 1.5$ for referring new people. But, it was all scam with me. They showed ads of about 70Rs per day that you need just a minute to complete.

I never doubted at that time that it will turn out to be fraud. But, it happened to me.

At the end, I would like to add one more point that these sites will always make some excuses while payment like they have an ongoing update on the site due to which they can't pay.

bracknelson

Many people have lost their hard earned money to online scams. These people pose to be a legit earning or investment platform to internet users but strip them of their money through deceitful means. Here are a few tips that you can employ to detect if a site is a Ponzi scheme, but before then, I will like to talk about GREED.
This has been the reason why these internet fraudsters easily prey on people, it's because when they propose a fake deal to you, you do not take your time to think properly, because of greed, the graving for more, since nothing is ever enough, you are blinded, therefore, you do not apply wisdom hence, you fall for their gimmicks.

Below are fews tips to help you detect a scam site or online earning platform:

1. Excessively high reward: Any site that claims it would pay you large amount of money for performing few tasks should be suspected to be a scam. Employers wouldn't pay so much for so little, they too are on the internet for profit making, I mean, it's business right?

2. Poor website quality: Scammers who want quick money may not spend so much to develop the site which they intend to scam people with. The site is usually characterised by the poor use of Grammer, typographical errors, lack of skill in it's development and in summary, it's has a cheap appearance.

3. Sites that asks for money in order to pay you: This most importantly should be checked. No employer would ask his employee to pay him some money before he in turn would pay that employee. It just doesn't make sense, please be wise. If you are making money for them and it is time to pay you, if really they can pay you for a job well done, then, they wouldn't request any money from you to get you paid. This money requested could be given a title such as gas fee (in the case where crypto currency is used), money needed to process your payment, or whatsoever, just don't give in to them.
Had you ever met such spammers? If yes, so when did you get to know that you are going on the wrong path.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are many scam patterns around the internet, if one doesn't use his or head well, it will fall victim. I don't want to be scammed again on any income site I register. I have been scammed about three times online. Not that I paid money to join but I worked tirelessly without payment at the end. That is the kind of scam I hate so bad, it is just like someone scamming you off your money too. One way I use to track down the trust count, if its scam or legit, its through researches on those platforms that talk about scam or legit sites. Sometimes they list the site I'm applying for, and I read all the articles, replies people made about them.

Sprite1950

There are lots of spam posts on Trendri and it should be up to us to report those users that are damaging the forum with their ridiculous claims of hundreds of dollars without saying what the site is or giving a link. A couple of times I have noticed that a site name will be given out but you cannot possibly earn the amount the poster is claiming. These are all scams and should be reported to Fecoms or Yugocean who can then decide what they think. I sometimes feel awkward about doing it but honestly it is for the good of the forum.

Profuk57

I have encountered so many scam website from per to per to hyip to crypto cloud mining. All have one similar trait which are;
1. No clear cut means of making the money they promise you, that is they take other people money w give you.
2. The have very ridiculously high return on investment. Return on investment usually range from 30%, 50% to 200% etc there by endearing greedy folks.
3. The won't last long no matter how it seem they last up to a year. The most I have seen is three years.