How to lower down the %Loss in trading

MakeitWork

One way to greatly gain profit in Stock Options is to lower the Loss over Profit.
Best way to deal with this is to gain a lot of knowledge in trading, I prefer getting a Stock or Stock option that you will study for let say a year or a few months,

Shortcut, best way to get a Specific Stock/Options and Pattern/Signal is to buy subscriptions in websites that provide trading courses like 20MinuteTrader and also making yourself equipped with the right tools like TradingView.

A lot can be learned online about trading, but then, time is the problem.

If you have better suggestions than this, please comment down below.

Setho

VIP Contributor
You can be able to make so much money within a very quick time in the forex market and that can also translate to you losing a lot of money within a short time as well. There are some things that a lot of expertise really do in order to conserve their losses and that is what is known as risk management. A lot of people are going to advise that whenever you want to open a position you should not over expose yourself by using too much leverage. On a general I think that anything about the x 3 leverage is too much and you are going to increase your chances of being liquidated which is something that you do not want especially as a beginner.

You should also not be over exposing your capital and as such it is advisable that no matter how much you have in stock you should not risk more than 5% of your entire portfolio on one single tradie . In this way you can be sure that whenever something goes South you are always having income that you can fall back to and then start again. You should you should learn how to take breaks in between breeding cycles.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I understand , the only way you can cut off the risks of losing in trading of volatile market is just to have a good understanding of what you are doing because that's the only thing that will help, if you do not understand what you are doing obviously the possibility of earning will not be there and you will even be losing your money because you won't be able to generate accurate signal on your own.

I have been trading cryptocurrency for sometimes and because of this I have some understanding of Forex . I may not likely advise people to be getting their signal from experts because even with this you will not likely be able to earn anything.

What I will do is that I will try as much as possible to learn and understand everything on my own because that the most important thing. I have paid for a signal group before but both of them were not profitable that is why I gave up . I don't even think of trading anytime soon until I have a better understanding of technical and fundamental analysis to help me generate signal on my own.. that is very important.

Critomancy

Ways to minimise loss in forex trading

• Following a trading plan and sticking to it
  • Risking 1-2% of your trading capital
  • Incorporating the use of stop loss an T/Ps
  • Avoiding greed

Ponmo

Traders must place stop loss as it does lower the risk to a great extent as they start their journey in trading. A strong trading plan with risk management must be part of their system and actually stick with it. Newbies should realise that trading is not a get rich quick scheme and only after certain periods of time are profits accumulated. As soon as traders manage their time and keep up with the market conditions, they lower chances of high risk.

Asahi

Verified member
Well, to generate proper trading entry point, both technical and fundamental analysis are essential. When these two types of analyses congregate, traders can produce a good signal. Eurotrader offers traders all technical tools tools using which traders can analyze the market well. The broker supports their traders in all spheres of trading.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Don’t use high risk ratios during your live trading! Before starting Forex trading, a trader should budget his time for learning. Traders should get introduced to the aspects and terminologies of Forex trading. Otherwise, he will remain unknown forever to the Forex market.

Trigonal

Traders must set a stop loss since it reduces risk significantly when they first begin trading. A solid trading strategy that includes managing risk should be part of the trader's system, and they must stick to it. Newcomers should understand that forex is not a get-rich-quick plan, and earnings are only realised after a specific amount of time has passed. Traders who do a great deal with their time management skills and stay up with market circumstances reduce the likelihood of high risk.

Caballine

Place stop loss as you start out. It helps reduce loss and gives you time to scan the market to avoid blunders. Many traders think they know how to manage risk but often fail due to lack of understanding the market shifts, making wrong moves. Create a risk management strategy so you receive regular profit returns.