How to make $ 20-30 a day from TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twiter, Pinterest?

BetAlone

A good way to make money and quickly is to sell clicks, subscriptions, views, likes, folows and everything that can help to increase a website or an Instagram account, Facebook or another social network. The good thing is that it costs you nothing
Only a minimum of work that would be to watch videos or web pages for a certain time to get points and then sell them.Now I'll explain it to you. First you have to go to the website here addmefast.com Once registered you have to accumulate points while doing the tasks in the left bar. Look at the photo! Captura de pantalla 2021-01-02 183209.jpg
Don't worry if you think it´s hard. An example: if you watch videos on YouTube, a window opens that does not bother you while you do other tasks. Once you have about 10,000 -15,000 points (they are done quickly) you have to go to another page called playerup. com you sign up and post as a seller . You will sell subscribers or likes, folowers etc.
You orient yourself on the same page with what each thing is worth, or on YouTube there are several videos to guide you.Once you get a buyer, take the name or page where they need help and paste it on your addmefast.com page in the Add Site / Page tab.Look here Captura Add Me.jpg
You complete the requirements that they ask you to send the traffic and choose with how many points you pay them per task( CPC)Carried out by calculating the points you have! The traffic sent will do the same as you did to accumulate the points likes, subs, tweets, folow etc. It is not great thing but if you can get a little extra money weekly.Also It can be used and for yourself to grow your social networks.
Try it and then tell me what you think?